:: The Formula 1 - 2007 Season Thread ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
a good and a bad weekend for me. Good bcoz Alonso won......

bad bcoz i have a bad fever.......going to sleep.........

still missing Renault.....

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*smileys.on-my-web.com/signer/temp/460219001176045124-final.gif BRO & then play Game Cube.

:D:D:D

[P.S. the later part's just a joke :D]

VD17

Journeyman
man.. i waited six damn years for this.. MCLAREN 1-2!!!
and for all those whining that massa blew the race, wtf was kimi doing.. lewis overtook him too..
heh... this F1 season is gonna be a rocker...

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
well dude kimi was caught up behind Massa......therefore he lost the hand on Lewis........i m damn sure if kimi was in Massa's place...we could have seen Ferrari finish 2nd .................

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
second? Kimi would have finished first. Ferrari is really really missing Schumi. If Schumi was in Kimi's position, he would have overtook Massa and Lewis inside 10 laps, overtake Alonso by the end of fist pit stop and win the race.

Renault is definitely missing Alonso.

I was surprised to see both the McLaren cars finish two races in a row. I think that never happened last year.

faraaz

Evil Genius
I have a feeling this year is McLaren's year....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This most unholy thing MUST NOT HAPPEN!

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
Impossible. McLaren is not gonna win the championship this year. It's gonna be Kimi and Ferrari.

I think that McLaren car, though is reliable right now will have reliability issues later on in the season.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
VD17 said:
man.. i waited six damn years for this.. MCLAREN 1-2!!!
and for all those whining that massa blew the race, wtf was kimi doing.. lewis overtook him too..
heh... this F1 season is gonna be a rocker...
Massa is in a way the culprit:D, 1st he lost Pole Position, then Massa's car was faster than Kimi's, its just Massa is under BIG pressure, from his Team Mate's reputation & he had a terrible start for the season's first race.

Kimi just waited behind Massa in the initial stage coz Massa's car was more competitive, so he was giving Hamilton the chase which unfortunately didnt go as planned (going off-track), by that time it was a bit too late for Kimi to challenge Alonso & Hamilton.

btw this is just two Races man, there's lot more to go :D, lets wait & see.

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
yeah. it was Massa's error that costed too much for Ferrari.

Looks like massa has trouble overtaking other cars. He stayed behind BMW of Nick for the entire race. He should be more aggressive and more controlled. Right now, he is either being aggressive or controlled.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
Massa is under enormous pressure after schumi leaving f1.......the team should talk with both the racers...cuz kimi is showing his cool in Ferrari which he didnt show to McLaren.......

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
yes. Massa is trying to be the Ferrari No.1 driver. He should provide more support to Kimi (the way Barrichello supported Schumi).

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
that's the problem guys....if a team(Ferrari) gets 2 reputed drivers with none as a team lead, either of them will not tend to provide support to the other(like the way Hamilton did to Alonso), instead both try to win the race in their own way......

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*img.youtube.com/vi/mKwwaO-7u1M/2.jpg

2007 F1 GP Malaysia: Hamilton VS Massa

Massa blew it ALL UP for both himself & Kimi :x

Kimi could have got past Hamilton in the initial stage, but Massa got his CHANCE but saala track ke baahar chala gaya. :D

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
yeah.

Lewis Hamilton - tomorrow's legend. The way he soaked pressure from Ferrari's in his second F1 is totally awesome. Don't forget that he is GP2 winner and has loads of talent.

Dear Ferrari, Please dump Massa and take Lewis for the next season :)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*img.youtube.com/vi/yg2qpgOQiu4/2.jpg
Formula 1 (Round 2, 2007) Start

*sjl-static5.sjl.youtube.com/vi/pOtZ2yKq274/2.jpg
F1 - Malaysia GP 2007 - Start - Kubica and Heidfeld
(near escape, what if that carbon fibre hit his Helmet Visor?)

----------------------------------------

*sjc-static4.sjc.youtube.com/vi/cZOoFiAEfyY/2.jpg
F1 Challenge 2001 - s18000rpm Overtaking DC @ Nurburgring :))

*sjl-static5.sjl.youtube.com/vi/HLNbHfTyNUc/2.jpg
F1 - 360 turn Stunt

:D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Both Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa believe Ferrari will re-emerge as the grid’s strongest team in Bahrain this Sunday, despite McLaren’s dominant one-two for Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton at last weekend’s Malaysian Grand Prix.

Raikkonen came home third behind the triumphant McLaren pair at Sepang. Blighted by concerns over the durability of his engine - which had suffered a water leak in the previous round in Australia - Raikkonen was left unable to challenge second-placed Hamilton as hard as he would have liked. With a new V8 in his F2007 for the Bahrain Grand Prix, however, the Finn is confident his pace will improve.

“We will get a new fresh engine to Bahrain,” Raikkonen told Ferrari’s official website. “That makes me feel very optimistic. When we have our whole package working 100 percent, we should be back to the same speed as what we had in Melbourne. For sure, McLaren has improved, but at least we should be able to challenge them better than in Sepang.”

Massa also struggled during the Malaysian race, despite seizing pole during Saturday’s qualifying. The Brazilian lost two places to the McLarens at the start and a rash passing attempt on Hamilton later on in the Grand Prix resulted in an off-track moment - and the loss of yet more places. He eventually crossed the line in fifth.

“I knew that if I did not pass Lewis as soon as possible, my race was effectively over,” explained Massa. “I said to myself that I did not want to sit behind him, looking at the back of a McLaren for the whole race! If people accuse me of making mistake, I say, yes I did make a mistake, because otherwise I would have been ahead of him. But, I am not disappointed that I tried to pass him.”

Massa’s pole in Sepang, however, was proof of the Italian team’s continued pace and the Brazilian believes he will be in a better position to fight for victory at the Bahrain International Circuit this weekend.

“I will only carry with me the positive things, like the fact I took pole position,” he added. “As usual, I will be trying to win for myself and for Ferrari. I quite like the Bahrain circuit actually. I have always been competitive there and in the winter tests I was fast. Hopefully, we can get a better result in the race on Sunday.”

Ferrari sit second in the constructors’ championship standings on 23 points, nine behind leaders McLaren. Raikkonen is second in the drivers’ standings, on 16 points to Alonso’s 18, while Massa is joint fifth with Renault’s Giancarlo Fisichella on seven.
no wonder kimi didnt challenge McLarens :rolleyes:

source : www.f1.com

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
like if McLarens never had a engine problem llooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooll

Mika & Kimi have lost several races at the very LAST Lap looooooooooooool

& btw if you didnt know, Ferrari (kimi) start the Bahrain Grand Prix with new engine :cool:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^I am not advocating Mclaren:p
Yup I know about that engine thing...but who knows it might Fk up again.Cheapass Ferrari engine caused MS the championship last year:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom