:: The Formula 1 - 2007 Season Thread ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
this is turning out to be a Bad week for us Ferrari & Man UTD fans.......
Massa Blew the race win for Ferrari...... *www.feebleminds-gifs.com/smiley-faces20.gif

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Race Result.
*img147.imageshack.us/img147/3795/46859226as9.th.jpg

1st i missed the F1 on TV (frequent cable cut), then dataone was not working :x, really bad unlucky day for me & Ferrari:x

Massa should be cool, why get tensed by a NOOB:D (even if he's better), he should have just maintained his cool:(, running off the track :( & loosing 1st place :aargh::x :(

if M.S was there, then he would have GUIDED Massa to podium finish.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
arey stupid Massa blewed the race win for us..........just gave way to Alonso and hamilton.......and then couldnt overtake Hamilton.*s35.photobucket.com/albums/d189/dimebar_probably/Smileys/th_chainsaw.gif

feel like killing Massa currently.....damn

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
next Race fresh engine, so no "water sh1t in engine" problem for Kimi :D & i hope next race they sort out the car's performance problem

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
well the car performance was alright but just that Massa couldnt use it to 100%...and Kimi was driving really good.......

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Massa underpressure from Kimi's Performance :D

Kimi too had prblm with the car & tyre
He also reported that, in general, the two Bridgestone tyre specifications (soft and hard for ease of commentary, but actually in the overall perspective of the company’s 2007 offerings, the medium and hard compounds) weren’t a million miles apart, and that he would not, after all, need an engine change.

“The car feels reasonably okay but I’m not 100 percent happy,” he said. “We learned things but there is still work to do. The car felt different to the way it did here last week, the set-up was not as good as it was. The grip’s slightly different.”

faraaz

Evil Genius
Felipe Massa is the reason Kimi Raikkonen did not win the Malaysian Grand Prix. Simple as that. Dumbass couldn't overtake Hamilton for half the race, spun off the road and finally let Raikkonen pass after wasting so much time...

Why the **** is he driving for Ferrari anyway?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@faraaz, coz he's friend of Ferrari's Boss's son *www.gtaforums.com/html//emoticons/tounge.gif

@Vimal, btw if Kimi is a noob then the Arsenal Team are the BIGGEST NOOBS. :D *www.gtaforums.com/html//emoticons/tounge.gif

he's no. 2 (rank) for your kind Information :p

Ferrari didnt just chose him blindly :wink:, he is the only [ONLY] replacement for M.Schumacher.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
dursleyin said:
this is turning out to be a Bad week for us Ferrari & Man UTD fans.......
Massa Blew the race win for Ferrari...... *www.feebleminds-gifs.com/smiley-faces20.gif

hey smiley xtra freak....*www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-064.gif
its amazing....that im also a ferrari fan...looks like we like to support red..

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Transports/driving-014.gif

*smileys.on-my-web.com/signer/temp/003401001176039769-final.gif

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
s18000rpm said:
*smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Transports/driving-014.gif

*smileys.on-my-web.com/signer/temp/003401001176039769-final.gif

dont u support bmw... ur avatar?

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
ssk429 said:
hey smiley xtra freak....*www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-064.gif
its amazing....that im also a ferrari fan...looks like we like to support red..

yes we do......but red is not my fav. color...its just becuz of the teams.....to greats....

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
ssk429 said:
dont u support bmw... ur avatar?
thats for the road cars :p

i do support BMW & Kubica.

if BMW made their own F1 car, then i'd have given them full support.

but still BMW makes the most powerful engines & fastest package.
but the car lets down BMW team (Sauber's part).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom