:: The Formula 1 - 2007 Season Thread ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Hackattack said:
That arrogant swiveling kid should learn to drive first, just pushing the car to its limit to get a better lap time is not always the clever thing to do. He learn't something today by puncturing his car. Good for him. Drving a F1 car in not something you do on a bl00dy playstation !
Atleast he can do that. How many others can claim to do so?
And how many others have such a record to show off?
He's still young and he will take some time to learn.

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
Hackattack said:
Good to see Ferraris at the top again.

But saying hamilton POOR IMO is silly. He should be kicked in the butt along with his irritating father.:mad: He just got too lucky to even get that 4 points, lucky that his tyre puntured just before the pits.

That arrogant swiveling kid should learn to drive first, just pushing the car to its limit to get a better lap time is not always the clever thing to do. He learn't something today by puncturing his car. Good for him. Drving a F1 car in not something you do on a bl00dy playstation !

Anyway Congrats to Massa for his win.

Cheers. It's ferrari 1-2.

IMHO, Lewis is the best of the rookies. Look at the way he drives. Perfect driving. Pushing the car to the limits and driving inch perfect race is what he is doing. If you say that the tyre puncture means he is bad driver, what about the other drivers retirements. Even Schumi has a tyre puncture last year, Kimi has suspension failure in Monaco when his car jumped over the kerb.

Lewis is certainly gonna break more records and will kick Alonso's b**t in coming races.

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
mehulved said:
Atleast he can do that. How many others can claim to do so?
And how many others have such a record to show off?
He's still young and he will take some time to learn.

At least he can do what ? Drive aggresively. Only a fool like lewis and arrogant Rosberg can do that. Other 20 drivers are too smart to take that approach. I won't argue with his driving style... he is new....many drivers changed their driving style according to the car just like Kimi, Alonso...so may be he might just change as well. Who knows ?

Ya record to put him in the Guiness Books. ;) Thanks to Alonso and Mclaren, A Rookie getting a top car with a 2x wdc as a teammate. Great ... Luckiest guy ever.

I will take you last statement though, i agree with that. ;)

ambandla said:
Cheers. It's ferrari 1-2.

IMHO, Lewis is the best of the rookies. Look at the way he drives. Perfect driving. Pushing the car to the limits and driving inch perfect race is what he is doing. If you say that the tyre puncture means he is bad driver, what about the other drivers retirements. Even Schumi has a tyre puncture last year, Kimi has suspension failure in Monaco when his car jumped over the kerb.

Lewis is certainly gonna break more records and will kick Alonso's b**t in coming races.

I you didn't notice I cheered for ferrari too.

Best of the rookies, smell my rats a$$.

Rosberg, Sutil, Kubica who are they then, they don't seem to exist. If you read my above post you will get what Iam trying to say. I don't like to repeat.

Ya his driving really amazed me yesterday. Great breaker errr... driver :rolleyes:

For your kind information the circuit at turkey, especially the turn 8, thats the weakest zone for the bridgestone tyres. Similar for the Indy track turn 11-12. Every other drivers seems to know about that except Lewis. Just ease the throttle a bit at turn 8 Craneboy..no he wont listen...he wanted to catch those ferraris who were 0.6-0.9 sec quicker than maccas. Intelligen guy i would say ;)

We will all see who is gonna break what records or cars. :D

Last edited:

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
ferrari will b pushing hard for a 1-2 at italy too xpect atleast 1 mclaren to run light in qualifying

let's all predict the winners

CC-Mclaren
WC-Fernando Alonso(i've got a gut feeling)

mods plz make this thread sticky after each race weekend this thread gets thrown out of sights

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
WHEN A TV INTERVIEWER pointed out to Michael Schumacher that his victory in the Italian Grand Prix in September was the 42nd of his career, surpassing the number of wins earned by the late Ayrton Senna, the German driver broke down and cried. For the first time, the world saw the human side of the icy Schumacher

*img.youtube.com/vi/EOQjYCwgLdE/default.jpg
Schumacher cries after he beats Ayrton Senna' Record in 2000 .

================================

Briatore would welcome Alonso back:))

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*img.youtube.com/vi/F5NHdGzfu1s/default.jpg
Funny version - Alonso-Hamilton Hungary GP

if you have gmail account, then rate this video :))

*img.youtube.com/vi/AB1X6pRRSPg/default.jpg
Edited version of new Merc-McLaren TV Ad

:))

=================================

*img.youtube.com/vi/5bEzWiit5jI/default.jpg
Schumacher vs Hakkinen Monza 1998

The short but intense, and unusual, battle between Michael and Mika at the Italian GP in 1998.

Having nearly stalled on the start line Michael Schumacher has made his way past Villenueve and Irvine and chased down the McLaren of title rival Mika Hakkinen and is pressuring him for 2nd position, which is where this video kicks off.

Out front is David Coulthard in the sister silver arrow, who is running a two stop strategy (compared to the single stops of Mika and Michael) and attempting to break away.

----------------------

*img.youtube.com/vi/lvAeDMYpiDg/default.jpg
Funny Michael

Last edited:

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
shantanu said:
@hackattack : watch your language ! this is a warning to you..!

What about others using little fun language ??

Aap to mere peeche par gaye. Think i am some sort of hacker, trying to hack this forum. LOL

What bad language did i use against any forum members, plz point out. ?

You are in the mood of banning me is guess ? I never get any warning whatsoever from other bigger forums.

I hardly visit this site.

And yo this is the way i write, not bad but funny, if only you can really get it. I don't see others complaining.

And if you and some few can't take the fun.

Go ahead. It doesn't matter. :rolleyes:

I would like to hear what other members say.

And hey don't delete this post, like u did earlier. I want to see responses.

Too much moderation. :rolleyes:

shantanu

Technomancer
ok cool ! get responses man.. ! and your language is not upto mark..

and you talk of bigger forums.. why are you here then ?

and i am not in the mood of banning you until you cross the limits.. it was just a warning..

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
prateek_san said:
why r we fighting here........ ????
I ain't fighthing ! :D look who started.

shantanu said:
ok cool ! get responses man.. ! and your language is not upto mark..

and you talk of bigger forums.. why are you here then ?

and i am not in the mood of banning you until you cross the limits.. it was just a warning..

Whatever you say boss.

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
what do you mean by who started ?

and now let the other members say whose language is not upto mark !

and remember that you aren't a Hacker of whom this forum will be afraid of..

you are a member as everyone else.. all guys remain in limits and maintain forum decorum so i think you should too..

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
shantanu said:
what do you mean by who started ?

and now let the other members say whose language is not upto mark !

and remember that you aren't a Hacker of whom this forum will be afraid of..

you are a member as everyone else.. all guys remain in limits and maintain forum decorum so i think you should too..
I was all well until u popped in.

Hacker LOL. It's just a funny nick name. Sheesh.

As far i know, i didn't insult anyone with my language, you are constanly. insulting me. I can say that George Bush is a jacka$$, but if i tell the same to some member that would be an insult, i would never do that. Because i know what i am saying. I never hurt any forum members until the case so like now you are making it become.

I come here to see some nice discussions going on here, not here to spoil it.

You are spoliling the fun.period.

This is my last post here i guess. :rolleyes:

HAve fun.

Nice forum turning bitter.

shantanu

Technomancer
and should this thread be made sticky ? if you guys want then let me know !

i didnt post here myself.. you post was reported as rude.. !

Last edited:

Dipen01

Youngling
Hackattack said:
I ain't fighthing ! :D look who started.

Whatever you say boss.

Thand rakho bhai...

Its an F1 thread...first ppl were fighting ovr Alonso and Kimi....then Mclaren and Ferrari and now user and mod....

forget that..continue with F1..

Well there is lot of catchup ferrari has to do in terms of WDC.. Unless Mclaren makes mistake or Ferrari improves more (its expected at Monza), Mclaren can breath easy..

Me being Ferrari fan...i think Kimi has to up his racing, he has to drive aggresive yet under limits. because it would be too stupid to commit unforced error at this time of championship...well massa can act as buffer for Kimi... eitherways Mclarens will be good competitors for each other through the race..;)

With BMWs improving...I feel that Kubica has good chance of playing spoilsport for either of teams by takin 3rd...Whatever it is if it has to go to east asia then these 2 races must be in favor of Ferrari...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom