:: The Formula 1 - 2007 Season Thread ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
we need a track near mumbai coz by that way we could have a rain race which would b gr8 since a race in india's hot climate would blow so many engines up and too many retirements.this will eventually put the indian gp out of contention after a few yrs

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
If there is a choice .. I would like to see a F1 track in Chennai. I belive that the temperature and humidity of chennai will push the engines and the drivers to the max, thats what I want to see. The only the best of the lot can win the race there.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
mumbai :lol: believe me ... even if theres a race there will:

1. traffic
2. potholes filled with water

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
delhi still has better roads ... a lot better roads as compared what we have here ....

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
if someone talks of Racing, then first thing that comes is Chennai, it has India's 1st proper Race Track (MMSC), then Coimbatore(recently got a track).

host the race @ Chennai, party at Pondy or B'lore:p

csczero

Journeyman
csczero said:
ALONSO got some life now :D hehehehe :evil: practically opens up mostly to him with just 5 races to go :oops:

Also wondering why this thread is not pinned :(

ATLAST THE THREAD IS STICKY :D

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
:( .. I never got that .. after searching for long.

only thing is live commentary at f1.com ... but thats no use.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
its a McLaren 1-2.:razz:

race results

:shock: it was R.Barrichello with a Lap record of 1:21.046 in 2004

Last edited:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
* Bows McLaren-Mercedes!

Now Felipe Massa is out of Championship contention (well, almost). I always believed that Alonso would be 3 times World Champion by the end of this season and seems it's most likely to happen. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom