:: The Formula 1 - 2007 Season Thread ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the n00b wins ... gr8 dominance ... hes te next schumi ... amazing drive ... only he can ruin himself ....

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
s18000rpm said:
5:30pm

looooooool

watever it is, why did'nt the Team just let the two drivers fight it out on the track? :lol:

now see who suffered?

Alonso not only lost his P1, but his image as double champ also getting ruined, thanks to the team. :-|

i think he should hav stayed with Renault or joined Ferrari:)), Kimi & Alonso = Prost & Senna type rivalry.

but what we got now is a not a good sporty rivalry:))

hey "Arsenal Gunners", forget about McLaren beating Ferrari, but a noob is beating a pro :)) (Lewis beating Alonso)

Got beaten by a n00b ya. Then getting penalized to 6th is funny, as no rules in the FIA says that. That incident was inside the team, the stewards did not have the right to stick up their arse, Oh wait a sec he is FIAMILTON the Golden boy of FIA, they listen to the media. FIA is a joke now.

No doubt this Arsewipe being a british in a british team is getting the first preference(well this news is pretty old though).

And ya he made the biggest mistake switching from renault.

FIA=Hamilton=Mclaren
MclarenMercedes should change their name to MclarenHamilton.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
this is not only "British in a British team", its also b'coz of that HUGE media attention on Lewis = Ego adding up :)), & maybe Lewis's "new friends" the drug addict Rap, Hollywood,...stars have some contribution to Lewis' new manners.

talking "fu[k" to a guy who raised this kid from age of 12 (kart racing...) :x.

these noobs should understand the meaning of "Professional Racing".

honestly i feel sorry for Alonso :(
===============================

Alonso said:
"Right now Hamilton isn't talking to anyone in the team," the Spaniard added. "The situation has changed a lot from one race to another. I don't have any problems, it's the team who have the biggest one."
more

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^ya whatever :-|

=================================
World champion Fernando Alonso has cast doubt on his future with McLaren after relations with his team-mate Lewis Hamilton reached an all-time low.

Source: BBC

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
constructors title is history for ferrari

btw sad news for f1 fans in india karun chandok just got hit by 2nd position driver after leading for 12 laps it was too close to call whose fault was it but professionally speaking karun made the mistake and should hv tried to take the position in the next corner(these are the kinda things gp2 is famous for,amateur driving)

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
ankurgupta.me said:
I want ferrari to win the constructors championship atleast...

This is gonna be ferrari's race

Both McLaren will be on the dirty side of the track. That means better starting chance for Kimi and Massa. If both the Ferrari's develop good lead on Alonso, who is on hard tires and may be fuelled heavily for long first run, it's all over for Alonso. All they have to fear about is Lewis now. He is the leader and he is no.2 on the grid.

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
a 1-2 after such a long time.

Alonso finally happy after his team mate's tyre puncture:))

RACE RESULT
P1. Massa
P2. Kimi
P3. Alonso

*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/f1-20070826083526.jpg

Constructor's title within sight.

Ferrari off by just 11 points now.

"Neither McLaren got away well at the start of the race, with Hamilton immediately losing second to Raikkonen and Alonso dropping to sixth behind the two BMWs."

*www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/61806

The result brings Alonso to within five points of Hamilton in the standings, with Massa still 17 points behind.

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I am so happy to see Ferrari dominate this way.
Poor Hamilton was so unlucky but that opens up the championship to 4 people now. I hope ferrari repeat the performance in Italy. It will lead to a great finish to the season with fights in both constructor's and driver's championship.

csczero

Journeyman
ALONSO got some life now :D hehehehe :evil: practically opens up mostly to him with just 5 races to go :oops:

Also wondering why this thread is not pinned :(

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
mehulved said:
I am so happy to see Ferrari dominate this way.
Poor Hamilton was so unlucky but that opens up the championship to 4 people now. I hope ferrari repeat the performance in Italy. It will lead to a great finish to the season with fights in both constructor's and driver's championship.
Good to see Ferraris at the top again.

But saying hamilton POOR IMO is silly. He should be kicked in the butt along with his irritating father.:mad: He just got too lucky to even get that 4 points, lucky that his tyre puntured just before the pits.

That arrogant swiveling kid should learn to drive first, just pushing the car to its limit to get a better lap time is not always the clever thing to do. He learn't something today by puncturing his car. Good for him. Drving a F1 car in not something you do on a bl00dy playstation !

Anyway Congrats to Massa for his win.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
:))

Lauda tells Alonso to stop complaining :))

"Instead of complaining, moaning and b1tching, which is what Alonso is doing at the moment, all he needs to do is concentrate on driving quicker"

anyone know what happened to Jacques Villeneuve :))

a great start like Lewis, but...

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
s18000rpm said:
:))

Lauda tells Alonso to stop complaining :))

"Instead of complaining, moaning and b1tching, which is what Alonso is doing at the moment, all he needs to do is concentrate on driving quicker"

anyone know what happened to Jacques Villeneuve :))

a great start like Lewis, but...

This old prick Niki Lauda or L A U D A :D:D:D is know for his big fart mouth. Will he ever shut up. Nonsence biased comments by this d!ck.

The old ba$tard should put on his glasses and see who is driving faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom