:: The Formula 1 - 2007 Season Thread ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
Every forum i go i see Alonso bashers drooling around everywhere, just like when it was with MS.
Now cryonso what ? just that maybe it sound good because one hates him, cut him some slack.

Massa drove well ? huh? a short tempered guy like him is a disgarce in F1. He is not even a WDC material. Last race in Magny Cours i remeber him whining about back markers, complaining the whole week, now how kimi felt about that he will never say, that's what it should be like, not show your emotions. Unlike massa who has proved himself a complete whiner.

And about alonso its just the media, they hate him and make you people hate him, just because he came in way of MS in 2006. Everyone including me wanted to see MS take the WDC, just follow some british tabloid and you will get my point about how bad they hate alonso now just because of Hamilton.

Man they are all growing up, Hamilton is just 22 and alonso is 25 not much of a diff. If one has a problem with Alonso's remark then should not go easy with Hamilton either--remember what he said at monaco --calling webber and the others MONKEY, and he tricked massa to a mistake means all the rest of the drivers are just idiots.

Alonso is a world class driver, so is Kimi-- and hamilton is proving he has all that need to be a world class F1 driver.

I have respect for all the top drivers MH, MS, FA, KR, and now LH.

Massa huh ? He should be kicked from F1. :mad:

Thats what massa and alonso argued -- Translation :
Alonso: "You broke my sidepod there..., go and have a look at it!"
Massa: "Go fsck yourself! You've won and you say something like this, a$$hle, you win and say something like this."
Alonso: "I fought with Heidfeld, i fought with everyone, but you can't do that."
Massa: (Touching Alonso) "Try to learn something"
Alonso: "You try to learn something"
Massa: "Try to learn something!"
Alonso: "Try to learn something, i fought with all the world today, and with 3 laps to go, we touch!"
Massa: (sitting on his chair) "Good job!"
Alonso: "Good job!"
Massa: (Standing up, sarcastic tone) "I did that on purpose, like i did that on porpuse in Barcelona!"
Alonso: "Ok, ok..."
Massa: (Looking to someone who invite him to relax) "That's him!"
Fia official: "Quiet"

~PEACE~

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Hackattack said:
Thats what massa and alonso argued -- Translation :
Alonso: "You broke my sidepod there..., go and have a look at it!"
Massa: "Go fsck yourself! You've won and you say something like this, a$$hle, you win and say something like this."
Alonso: "I fought with Heidfeld, i fought with everyone, but you can't do that."
Alonso: "You try to learn something"
Massa: "Try to learn something!"
Alonso: "Try to learn something, i fought with all the world today, and with 3 laps to go, we touch!"
Massa: (sitting on his chair) "Good job!"
Alonso: "Good job!"
Massa: (Standing up, sarcastic tone) "I did that on purpose, like i did that on porpuse in Barcelona!"
Alonso: "Ok, ok..."
Massa: (Looking to someone who invite him to relax) "That's him!"
Fia official: "Quiet"

~PEACE~
is all that real???

:))

or a translation from Anti-Massa people?

what did Massa do in Silverstone? did the other drivers just let him pass by them?

btw that was not FIA official, :)) , that was Ron Dennis, this itself makes clear that its (translation) is a work by Anti-Massa squad.:)):)):))

Last edited:

csczero

Journeyman
Alonso needed to keep his cool that time.....he got too excited for first win... Massa just defended his line...Nothin was wrong on his part :-|

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
French Grands Prix - Gilles Villeneuve and René Arnoux going absolutely hell-for-leather for second place in the closing laps at Dijon-Prenois in 1979. Let Murray Walker be your guide:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3tXJm9tYGM
wiki said:
Dijon 1979: Remembered for his frenetic style which seemed more like that of a rally driver, Villeneuve's wheel-banging duel with René Arnoux in the last laps of the 1979 French Grand Prix at the Dijon circuit, when he stubbornly refused to accept his 312T4 was slower than Arnoux's faster Renault was one of the most intense moments in Formula One racing.[16] Arnoux passed Villeneuve for second place with three laps to go, but Villeneuve re-passed him on the next lap. On the final lap Arnoux attempted to pass Villeneuve again, and the pair ran side-by-side through the first several corners of the lap, making contact several times. Arnoux took the position, but Villeneuve attempted an outside pass one corner later. The cars bumped hard, and Villeneuve slid wide. Villeneuve then tried an inside pass at a hairpin turn and managed to make it stick. He then held off Arnoux for the last half of the lap to secure 2nd place.[17] Villeneuve commented afterwards, "I tell you, that was really fun! I thought for sure we were going to get on our heads, you know, because when you start interlocking wheels it's very easy for one car to climb over another."

:twisted:

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Toro Rosso’s Sebastian Vettel? Just checked f1.com and read Sebastian Vettel will be driving for Toro Rosso :O , when did red bull sign him ? After Indy I was disappointed that he may not be able to race this year again . This guy has got real potential :D ... lets see if he can perform in the ferrari backed Toro Rosso ;)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
looool

Alonso had to do a pathetic act to beat his team mate. yay McLaren & Alonso :-|

f1.com said:
Hamilton misses out after pit-lane confusion

McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton was left frustrated in qualifying at the Hungaroring after he was forced to wait in the pit lane behind team mate Fernando Alonso. While Alonso went on to secure pole position, the delay meant Hamilton left the pits too late for a final flying lap.

Both drivers had entered the pits in the closing stages of Q3. However, a lengthy stop for Alonso - with the Spaniard appearing to sit motionless for several seconds even after the lollipop had been raised - meant Hamilton was forced to queue behind the champion.

By the time Hamilton rejoined the circuit there was insufficient time for him to complete his out-lap before the chequered flag fell. He had dominated qualifying to that point, going fastest in Q1 and Q2 and holding provisional pole until Alonso’s final run, which Hamilton was left powerless to challenge.

In the post-qualifying press conference, neither Alonso nor Hamilton would be drawn on details concerning the delay. The former claimed the team had held him back to gain better track position, while the latter suggested the interviewer should ask his team. McLaren boss Ron Dennis told pit-lane reporters that the team would discuss the matter.

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
Hamilton is Guilty and not Alonso

Dennis: Hamilton triggered incident

McLaren team boss Ron Dennis has confirmed Lewis Hamilton was to blame for the qualifying incident involving the Briton and teammate Fernando Alonso, after the rookie driver ignored team orders earlier in the session.
Alonso has been widely criticised after he waited for some ten seconds before leaving the pitlane during his final stop for tyres.
The delay meant that Hamilton had to sit behind Alonso and was then unable to complete his final flying lap.
The incident is under investigation by the race stewards.
Although the Spaniard had been waved by his "lolly pop" mechanic to leave the pitlane, Dennis revealed Alonso's engineer had instructed him to wait as a consequence of Hamilton disobeying the team's orders earlier on.
"He was being counted down by his engineer," Dennis told reporters after qualifying. "He's under the control of his engineer. He determined when he goes. That's the sequence.
"And if you think that was a deliberate thing, then you can think what you want. I have given you exactly what happened."
Dennis said Hamilton's decision to disobey the team's orders had compromised the team's plans during qualifying.
"They were out of sequence because Lewis should have slowed and let Fernando past. And he didn't. He charged off. That's how we got out of sequence,"
Dennis added.
He further explained: "We have various procedures within the team and prior to practice we determine how it is going to be run, what our strategy is, and how that's going to be enacted on the circuit.
"There are some procedural issues there on qualifying. One of the things that you'll have seen several times over the course of this season is long periods of time where the car has gone down to the end of pitlane and sat for a long time.
"In this situation, we are timed to when we can dispatch the car based on when the car reaches a given temperature, and then we know how long we can hold it at the pitlane.
"The cars are dispatched as soon as possible. In this instance, Lewis's car got up to that temperature first, we went Lewis, we sent Fernando, and the fuel burn characteristics [mean that] there is a small advantage which we play from driver to driver according to the nature of the circuit.
"In this instance, it was Fernando's time to get the advantage of the longer fuel burn. The arrangement was, OK, we're down at the end of the pitlane, we reverse positions in the first lap. That didn't occur as arranged. That was somewhat disappointing and caused some tensions on the pitwall.
"We were, from that moment on, out of sequence because the cars were in the wrong place on the circuit and that unfolded into the pitstops. It complicated the situation into the result, which was Lewis not getting his final timed lap.
"So this really started from that position, and from our drivers not swapping position to get the right fuel burn in order to arrive at the point where we cut the end result to the end.
"Now, as you have often asked the question, and let me make it a very honest answer, it is extremely difficult to deal with two such competitive drivers. There are definite pressures within the team. We make no secret of it. They are both very competitive, and they both want to win, and we are trying our very hardest to balance those pressures.
"Today we were part of a process where it didn't work, and the end result is more pressure on the team. But what you hear is the exact truth of what happened, and we will manage it inside the team through the balance of the season.
"Obviously Lewis feels more uncomfortable with the situation than Fernando. That's life, that's the way it is, and if he feels too hot to talk about it then that's the way it is.
"But what I've done is, I have given you an exact understanding of what took place today. And it's just pressure, competitiveness, and that's the way it is. We've just got to get on and deal with it, but we're not hiding from it.
"We're sat on the front row of the most difficult Grand Prix to win as regards to overtaking, and therefore we want to get on with the race.
"Fernando is here. Have I explained it accurately? [Alonso gives a thumbs-up]. OK. That's the way it is."
Courtesy : www.autosport.com

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
um, bad news for Alonso... fans :))

Alonso demoted to sixth in Hungary
World Champion Fernando Alonso has lost his pole position for the Hungarian Grand Prix and will start tomorrow's race in sixth place.

The race stewards at the Hungaroring have decided to demote the McLaren driver after reviewing evidence from today's qualifying session, where the Spaniard held up teammate Lewis Hamilton in the pits, causing the Briton to miss out on a final flying lap and possible pole.

Alonso was adamant that he remained stationary for ten seconds because his engineers had told him to, while team boss Ron Dennis told reporters after the session that the incident was a result of Hamilton himself ignoring team orders earlier on in the session, therefore leaving the two drivers out of sequence.

The stewards talked to representatives of the team and reviewed recordings of the car radio transmissions before making their decision, over eight hours after qualifying ended.

source

um, Bad news for McLaren .. fans :)):))

McLaren stripped of potential points
The stewards of the Hungarian Grand Prix have also penalised the McLaren team, saying the outfit will not be awarded any constructors points in tomorrow's race.

This comes along with a five-place demotion for Fernando Alonso, who has lost his pole position and will start tomorrow's race in sixth place.

The stewards said they did not accept the team's explanations nor Alonso's for the incident in today's qualifying, which saw the Spaniard hold up his teammate Lewis Hamilton, causing the Briton to lose the opportunity to run another flying lap.

McLaren have the right to appeal the stewards' decision.

source

=============================

:))

Felipe Massa, Ferrari (14th, 1m 21.021s):

“What happened in Q2 is very frustrating. I made a mistake at the final corner on my first run, but then, when I came back to the pits, there was a misunderstanding over refueling and they let me go without fuel. That's why I stopped and had to be pushed back to our area by the mechanics. I went back out again, but the tyres were very cold and I was not able to do a time good enough to stay in the top ten. Tomorrow, I expect a very difficult race, as this is one of the worst places to start from a long way back. I will try and do my best and to get the car home as high up the order as possible. From what we have seen today, I don't think I could have been on the front row, but third place would have been a realistic target. Now we have to look at ways of using strategy to improve our situation. It's a shame starting this far back given that the car has a very good race pace.”

source

================

:lol:

Alonso blew it up:))

Alonso & the "Team" gotta do some work on their "Communication" :lol:

The team stated that they frequently give estimates as to duration of pit stop to their drivers before they pit and that the reason the car was in fact held for 20 seconds was that it was being counted down prior to release at a beneficial time regard being given to other cars on the track.

Alonso was asked why he waited for some 10 seconds before leaving the pits after being given the signal to leave. His response was that he was enquiring as to whether the correct set of tyres had been fitted to his car. When asked why this conversation did not take place during the 20 second period when his car sat stationary all work on it having been completed, it was stated that it was not possible to communicate by radio because of the countdown being given to him.

Reference to the circuit map shows that at the time Alonso was told he would be held for 20 seconds there were but 4 cars on the circuit, his own and those of Fisichella, Hamilton and Raikkonen. All but Raikkonen entered the pits such that there can have been no necessity to keep Alonso in the pits for 20 seconds waiting for a convenient gap in traffic in which to leave.

The explanation given by Alonso as to why at the expiration of the 20 second period he remained in his pit stop position for a further 10 seconds is not accepted. The Stewards find that he unnecessarily impeded another driver, Hamilton, and as a result he will be penalised by a loss of 5 grid positions.

...The full decision by the race stewards

Last edited:

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
Bernie Eccelstone :mad:

Bernie should now just simply hand over the 2007 WDC to Hamilton. END OF SEASON.:mad::D

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
looool

Fisichella demoted to 13th on the grid
Giancarlo Fisichella will start today's Hungarian Grand Prix from 13th after being docked five grid positions for blocking Spyker's Sakon Yamamoto yesterday.

The Renault driver was judged to have impeded Yamamoto for virtually an entire lap during Yamamoto's second run during the opening phase of qualifying.

Fisichella's penalty means that seventh-placed Robert Kubica is the only driver in the top ten who will start from the grid position that he qualified in, following the earlier decision by the stewards to relegate Fernando Alonso to sixth for his actions in pitlane late in the session.
source

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
Hamilton has shown his true colors, that smug arsewipe.:mad:
Radio commentary
Hamilton: "Don't ever f---ing do that to me again."

Dennis: "Don't f---ing talk to me like that."

Hamilton: "You can go and f---ing swivel."

For those who don't know Ron Dennis is the Team principal/boss of Mclaren.

*www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/070805105554.shtml
*www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/formula_1/article2199765.ece

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
wow this is a real non-doctored reality tv show :D ... man this playing nothing less than a hollywood movie ... internal rivalries, good guy bad guy and a mentor involved ...

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
5:30pm

Hackattack said:
Hamilton has shown his true colors, that smug arsewipe.:mad:
Radio commentary

For those who don't know Ron Dennis is the Team principal/boss of Mclaren.

*www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/070805105554.shtml
*www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/formula_1/article2199765.ece
looooooool

watever it is, why did'nt the Team just let the two drivers fight it out on the track? :lol:

now see who suffered?

Alonso not only lost his P1, but his image as double champ also getting ruined, thanks to the team. :-|

i think he should hav stayed with Renault or joined Ferrari:)), Kimi & Alonso = Prost & Senna type rivalry.

but what we got now is a not a good sporty rivalry:))

hey "Arsenal Gunners", forget about McLaren beating Ferrari, but a noob is beating a pro :)) (Lewis beating Alonso)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom