• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
^^This approach will help Arsenal to concentrate in CL and even the players know it is going to be difficult to mount any serious challenge to United. Their drop in form has come at worst possible moment. Not a single player has come to the fore and tke the challenge. Their bubble has burst and the are running out of steam.
All 3 still have to play each other. SO its still open.

Benitez said his team are still in the title hunt before the match :shock: I think he had been drinking too much :D

I am yet to read comments on the sending off. Whats keeping you guys quite?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Btw the Joe Cole incident was a disgrace.Chelsh1t sucks ass in sportsmanship.

The sending off looks 50-50 to me.Masc. shouldn't have offended the referee but we don't often see these kind of sending offs especially in a crucial game like this.The red card changed the course of the game.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
It was a foolish thing from mas . . Disgustin for arsenal they didnt get the points in easier games plus morale must be real down now . . Hope the make it in champ . . Arsen could have been on top . . I dont like adeb game

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Bac Sagna injured :(
*thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article968472.ece
This is the worst injury we could have had,he has been our best player throughout this season IMO.
Our squad requites some strengthening up in the summer and by that I don't mean 16 year old prospects.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
United 4-0 Villa

Ronaldo 17, Tevez 33,
Rooney 53, 70

*www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=545081

Ronaldo with 1 audacious back heel goal and 3 assists.8).

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Huh.2 goals in injury time were lucky,even manure fans know that.Bayern were robbed.
Arsenal pressed for victory for the whole game and deserved it.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
a comeback is a comeback..

BTW i was just fooling around. :D
the best one was from the spousers agains ac is ucl final in 2005

Rahim

Married!
Arsenal pressed for victory for the whole game and deserved it.
You mean to say the 2nd Half. I too saw the match buddy:cool:
Any comments about that freindly tackle by Diaby?

What is all that talk of the best comeback ever by Gunners? I just cant believe you just said that!!!

@techtronic: Yes the title race is still on if the big 3 can get their wins at home against each other, but Chelsea escaped with all 3 pounts yesterday against Boro' after that shot from Alves hitting the post and then again with Alves and Wheater . Damn thats called lucky and not the 2 goals in injury time at Nou Camp;-)

Bayern were robbed
Robbed by whom? The Referee? Thats called a comeback not robbing.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
You mean to say the 2nd Half. I too saw the match buddy:cool:
Any comments about that freindly tackle by Diaby?

What is all that talk of the best comeback ever by Gunners? I just cant believe you just said that!!!
No complaints about diaby's sending off.
And that has been said by Le boss himself8)
Personally I haven't seen such a comeback in a very long time.

Top Bottom