• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
Talk about actions on the pitch man.
Half time and United are 1-0 up with Ronaldo scoring a header.
The match is so technical and i am happy that United are playing the way Roma does, slow , disciplined without a striker and that boy Rooney is all over that left side of the pitch!!!
Losing Vidic is a huge blow, a knee problem it seems :(

Hurrah!!! Another one from Rooney :D

What a result for United. Taking 2 away goals back to Old Trafoord, dare i say one foot in the SF :)

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Here comes the European action.I hope mancers behave themselves to avoid last year's events at Rome.

Cut your crap.:mad:

What an amazing win by United. Have a great chance for the semifinals now.:)

WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We Beat The Fking World Champions.victory!

WE WON AT ITALY WE WON AT ITALY WE WON AT ITALY WE WON AT ITALY WE WON AT ITALY WE WON AT ITALY WE WON AT ITALY WE WON AT ITALY WE WON AT ITALY WE WON AT ITALY WE WON AT ITALY:p

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
My God What a strike by fabregas

Its 1-0 to the Arsenal.AC needs 2 goals in 5 mins:))

2-0 Adebayor!give him the ball and he will score.
WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO WE WON AT SAN SIRO :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We Beat The Fking World Champions.victory!

Must...Ignore...stupid...comments!!:p

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
I was humbled by Arsenal's performance. They really played well until the referee misjudged a penalty decision when Kuyt handled Hleb.
Lets wait and watch next week.
Meanwhile Fenerbahce won 2-1 at the Sukru Saracoglu stadium in Turkey against Chelsea.

Rahim

Married!
^We should be grateful that we got at least a point out of it. We defended poorly and that player Alves is going to be star.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Still 6 points.But there are just 3 between chelsea and manure.So its wide open again.
And boro is one badass team:DAsk us:(They put 10 men behind the ball and dig in.
Got to give credit to Southgate,with Alves he has add flair to the team as well.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
So Ferdinand is injured too.Suddenly the scenes of last year's Manure Milan game are coming to my mind;-)

Its Cardiff vs. Portsmouth in the Cup Final.

Last edited:

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
It will be a nightmare if we lose both Ferdinand and Vidic with Roma to come to Old Trafford. Pique is just getting matured and Brown is good as a Right Back than a Center back but still Vidic - Ferdinand combo is awesome.
Good to have atleast Neville and Silvestre back.Lets wait and watch.

Alves was awesome, did you know that he has broken Marco Van Basten and Johan Cruyff of 7 goals in a single match in Dutch League before moving to Premier League. ;)

Top Bottom