• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
lol pele's also there *profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=103506223
i thought e was old enuf to kno about myspace

why not this
*news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40184000/jpg/_40184757_scholes_wise300.jpg
much clearer

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
A guy on some other forum told me about this,he got the MSN ID of Denilson and Bac Sagna by contacting them through myspace.
You get ID of Ronaldo and express all the love there:p

Rahim

Married!
hullap & arsenal_gunners stop behaving like kids.
Cant believe both of you using such el'cheapo words to get one up on the other.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Eboue is a class Full back but he can't cut it in the midfield, add to that his diving.We should say goodbye to him and get a NATURAL winger(or hope Walcott rise up to the challenge)because the way we play is best when we play with width.With Rosicky turning out to be a crock and Eboue poor in midfield we have to play through the middle and can't create enough.

Btw. on Rosicky situation "There is no immediate return in sight for Rosicky who was last seen limping off in the early stages of the match with Newcastle on January 26. "Personally I don't know when he will be back," said Wenger. "We miss him yes he is a big player and has a fantastic spirit. We have missed his talent. I can not really give positive news about his injury. It is strange injury but not a bad one."
:(

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Good to hear an honest appraisal of Eboue. Walcott should be given more chance in the first 11, Wenger is too protective of him imo.
BTW great weekend this time with United v Kops & Gunners v Chelsea in Sunday.

Whats Chelsea's nickname? Like Kops for Liverpool or Gunners for Arsenal. Dont say Chelski :D

Vyasram

The pWnster
I hate to admit, but Ronaldo should win all the 'Footballer of the year' awards this season. But its pathetic, that someone with such great abilities should dive unnecessarily.

Top Bottom