• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
Ya i knew it from the commentary:D
He has the hunger to do something for the team while other strikers just stroll around waiting for thing s to happen rather then doing it themselves.

red_devil

Back!
Possibly the worst thing that could have happened to ManU before the game against ROMA !! We've dropped points and Rio has also entered the injury list!! SAD :( :cry:

btw,this season has been really interesting !! We are 5 games away from the end of the season and we still can't make concrete claims for the league crown !!

Rahim

Married!
^One things for sure, it would be a nervous night regarding United's defence.
Totti still out of this match again.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Heartbreaking.Just minutes away from Semi finals:cry:
But I am proud of the team and their performance this season.Hopefully we can make the squad stronger with some solid summer signings and talent like Vela coming back in summer.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
man!!!!so bloody dissapointed..flamminis injury was the turning point imo...fabregas was really down today..walcott should have been brought in in place of hleb to speed up the flanks...liverpools damn luck this year...been dominated the first thirty minutes..gerrard comes up with a corner and scores...****!!! :x

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
man!!!!so bloody dissapointed..flamminis injury was the turning point imo...fabregas was really down today..walcott should have been brought in in place of hleb to speed up the flanks...liverpools damn luck this year...been dominated the first thirty minutes..gerrard comes up with a corner and scores...****!!! :x
Fabregas down?he was majestic.He and most of the team deserved the semi final spot.
Now to another drab Liverpool Chelsea SF:|

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Owen Hargreaves and Ji Sung Park played exceptionally well. Hargreaves provided almost 4 brilliant and accurate crosses.

One thing which I don't like about Arsene Wenger is he always is short of squad members.If a team would like to win Cups and Championships, it should have atleast 2 players in each position and 1 player as a backup.

Ferguson has done it this year by signing Nani,Anderson and Hargreaves

So midfield is very good as Carrick, Hargreaves, Scholes, Nani, Anderson, Fletcher, Park, Giggs and Ronaldo have contributed tremendously to Man U's winning this year.

Still if I am Ferguson I would be signing a younger Center Back just as a backup for Ferdinand and Vidic.

Also signing a taller Left Winger back would be good along with a quality striker. Huntelaar would be a good choice.

Lets wait and watch.

Rahim

Married!
^ You cant buy quality players and keep them on the bench (Huntelaar). You have to keep everybody happy. Maybe a lesser known striker would be ideal.
Hargreaves is such a versatile player and Park just runs all day.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Owen Hargreaves and Ji Sung Park played exceptionally well. Hargreaves provided almost 4 brilliant and accurate crosses.

One thing which I don't like about Arsene Wenger is he always is short of squad members.If a team would like to win Cups and Championships, it should have atleast 2 players in each position and 1 player as a backup.

Ferguson has done it this year by signing Nani,Anderson and Hargreaves

So midfield is very good as Carrick, Hargreaves, Scholes, Nani, Anderson, Fletcher, Park, Giggs and Ronaldo have contributed tremendously to Man U's winning this year.

Still if I am Ferguson I would be signing a younger Center Back just as a backup for Ferdinand and Vidic.

Also signing a taller Left Winger back would be good along with a quality striker. Huntelaar would be a good choice.

Lets wait and watch.
Who would have thought in January that Eduardo will suffer such a horrific injury and RVP and Rosicky will be injured most of the time.
Still Arsene should have bought a CB in January.

Rahim

Married!
^Rosicky was injury-prone even when he was at Dortmund. So Wenger should have considered his options more carefully. Even Ven Persie goes the same line. Keepng a backup is not a bad idea when you have to compete on several fronts.
Setting this aside Gunners still have a small squad. They develop players and so need time, while United & Chelsea buy good players.
united doesnt have any good prospects this time around apart from Pique.

Seeing Neville come on for the last 10 minutes was so emotional. I had tears in my eyes. Yeh khushi ke aansoon hai :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom