• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I agree with Vyasram,IMO If Ronaldo doesn't win the award this year it will be confirmed that Fifa favors European leagues over PL.
It happened before too when Thierry missed out on the award,if he were playing in Italy or Spain he would have won it easily.

Get this ba$tard banned:xIts these kind of players who break people's legs:x
*thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article940634.ece

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^FA doesnt have the transparency or courage to punish Ashley Cole as there was no damage to Hutton. It was right on the money to damage/break Hutton's leg but he was lucky that nothing happened. He should be made an example for everybody. Damn cheater both on and off the field(unfaithful husband).

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Damn cheater both on and off the field(unfaithful husband).
Ya I mean how can you cheat on such a bird ;-)

Beckham and Walcott are selected in English squad for a friendly against France.
*thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article941307.ece
In which England will get owned by Arsenal.:D

Last edited:

Vyasram

The pWnster
How much time do footballers take to memorise and practise saying the following lines

" I didn't mean to go in hard that way"

"But he was a little bit too quick for me" ---- LOL, that's really funny coz some other guy said the same thing about a month ago.

"It wasn't malicious"

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Beckham and Walcott are selected in English squad for a friendly against France.
*thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article941307.ece
In which England will get owned by Arsenal.:D

Where, I only see 1 player from arse and 4 from ManUtd?

*www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=543156

Now who owns whom?:D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Where, I only see 1 player from arse and 4 from ManUtd?

*www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=543156

Now who owns whom?:D
Ya manure has got all the English boozers.(and a scouse thug)
I was talking about France FYI.There are 4 gunners in France squad and 2 of our legends.

Last edited:

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
What a emphatic win for us.......
Man UTD 3-0 Liverpool ..... 3rd goal from nani was simply awesome......
6 points clear now.......:)

Rahim

Married!
^Mascherano was really stupid. Alonso tried to pull him away but he just kept on with his nonsense. Maybe he was too pumped up for the match.
He used the 4 letter word too much and was shown the 2nd yellow for dissent. Its the result of a new iniation by the FA for show of Respect to the referees.

On a side note Had Rooney taken 1 chance out of his two ( 1on1 with Reina)the game would have been done and dusted a long time ago.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
He wouldn't have been red carded if not for the Cole incident.Still Liverpool deserved to get pounded:|

Hehe if you are now getting sent off for disagreeing with the ref. the whole Chelsea side should be sent off today.

EBoue is on Yellow already,is that ass planning to get sent off in 10 minutes:x

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Bye bye Arse, maybe no chance back for you now. We have got maybe one hand on the EPL trophy already.:)...

Hahahaha...Chel$hit 2-1 Arse...:D:D:D

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article951419.ece

Last edited:
Top Bottom