• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krow

Crowman
johnson fvcked again.. & hes worth 17mil.. lol
It was Carragher's deflection which caused the own goal. Johnson could not have avoided it.
MOTM=Vermaelen.Saved our arse big time

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Fabregas-"Never seen Wenger like that before at HT."

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

"Wenger said we are not fit to wear the Arsenal shirt playing like that"
Fantastic Arsene,enough of the comfort zone sh1t.

---------- Post added 14-12-2009 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 13-12-2009 at 11:44 PM ----------

Next up,its Burnley vs. Arsenal Thursday.Its not on TV as usual.:|
Exactly what I was going to post. Yes, time to be tough Arsene, the trophies are a must this season.

3 away from ze Manckers and six from ze Chel$h1t. Hope badly we win the game in hand. :))

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
We need a GK. DESPERATELY. Almunia just wont do. He SUX. Please, leave a Dm or a CF, just get a GK. We wouldnt have gone 1 down in the first place if not for him.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Fair play to The Sun bringing Rooney's hypocrisy to light.Understandably it is nowhere close to this

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

and whats up with Gerrard,I lost count of his dives around the box after we went 2-1 up.Our players looked at him like he was a freak when he started going down and crying for free kick every 5 minutes.He is just as bad as Ronaldo or Robben.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Arshavin's goal vs. Liverpool reminded me of this from Pires.
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHGEEaP8rgw
Kewell gave Liverpool the lead,Hyypia equalized through an own goal,and Pires won it by a fantastic strike.Sounds familiar?

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
and whats up with Gerrard,I lost count of his dives around the box after we went 2-1 up.Our players looked at him like he was a freak when he started going down and crying for free kick every 5 minutes.He is just as bad as Ronaldo or Robben.

dude thats a clear foul by gallas imo.also rooney's wasnt a dive either.there was contact in both instances.

while rooney came down too easily,gallas was totally beaten.thats what generally happens with the goalkeeper when he rushes forward.u dont get the ball,its a penalty.

Krow

Crowman
dude thats a clear foul by gallas imo.also rooney's wasnt a dive either.there was contact in both instances.

while rooney came down too easily,gallas was totally beaten.thats what generally happens with the goalkeeper when he rushes forward.u dont get the ball,its a penalty.
He was not talking about what happened in the first half. Read: After we went 2-1 up. The first half instance looked like a penalty to Pool, but wasteful as they were, they could have been 4-0 up without that penalty. They didn't take their chances and the own goal killed their confidence. Poor from a "big four" team to lose morale so easily. Credits to Wenger.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Not talking about the penalty.IMO it was a 50\50 as Gerrard appeared to have played the ball out for GK.I wouldn't have had any problems had the ref given it.
However,Gerrard in 2nd half was a fvcking disgwace.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

*www.redcafe.net/f7/lets-laugh-liverpool-234855/index5.html
:lol:

sub1zero

Broken In
Hmm...Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United play at home in the midweek games eventhough they all played the weekend games at home as well. Arsenal are ofcourse away. Coincidence?

PS: Arsenal game has been bumped for the Sp*rs Citeh game. :|

Man Utd 3 Wolves 0
Rooney
Vidic
Valencia

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Man Utd 3 Wolves 0
Rooney
Vidic
Valencia

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Traore out for atleast 10 days with a hamstring.Eboue is back.
Wenger confirmed that Silvest will cover for Traore.Arshavin has been playing with a foot injury but has made himself available for selection.
Nice to have a tough guy like him who does not sit out 5 games with sprained wrist and stuff like that.

Damn it. Arsenal squad now in it's barebones with Silvervest on pitch, he's the 3rd choice side back afaik. Eboue and Arshavin will play though.

Chelsea will face off against Avram Grant. Maybe the squad should be told how to tackle properly first rather than how to reduce the damage after the dead-ball is given.

@ico
Petr Cech was not booed. Just a select few in the stands voiced their opinion. Maybe it was too harsh, but I admit, I was really disappointed with Cech myself. He's doing an Almunia almost every game now :(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
:lol:

Almunia
Sagna
Gallas
TV
Silvestre
Cesc
Song
Diaby
Nasri
Arshavin
Walcott

Jay Emmanuel Thomas makes it to the bench alongwith Fabianski, Eduardo, Ramsey, Vela and Wilshere

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
FABREGAS! 0-1

watching TVU stream,working great so far.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

We scored in the first 15 minutes and are pwning them by taking shots from everywhere.:shock:
Where is my old arsenal :|

Top Bottom