• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
i know..... hes seems to be a waste of space, cant shoot,cant defend,cant pass. wth is he in the team for...at least gibson's shots test the keeper & go in sometimes;-)

carrick shouldve scored in the end.no excuse for that,but id still defend him sayin that he needs more match time to improve.

when u miss sitters and hit the post,u know its not your day.thats what happened yesterday.subbing giggs was a mistake.

*www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-calls-for-international-friendly-ban

a justified move.

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
carrick shouldve scored in the end.no excuse for that,but id still defend him sayin that he needs more match time to improve.

when u miss sitters and hit the post,u know its not your day.thats what happened yesterday.subbing giggs was a mistake.

he's played better before, so i expect more from him + he is a senior player now, he should act like one,start imposing himself, make some through passes,control the game, the first name in the midfield should be carrick but its not hes 3rd choice or 4th choice

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Aurelio, Mascherano, Lucas, Kuyt, Gerrard, Benayoun, Torres. Subs: Cavalieri, Aquilani, Insua, Ngog, Degen, Skrtel, Dossena.
Arsenal: Almunia, Sagna, Gallas, Vermaelen, Traore, Fabregas, Song Billong, Denilson, Walcott, Arshavin, Nasri. Subs: Fabianski, Diaby, Eduardo, Vela, Ramsey, Silvestre, Wilshere.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Are they going for a 4-4-2 formation? :|

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Woops, dint see nasri.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

*p2p4u.net/watch-live-sports.php?id=9930&link=1

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Sh1t just hold the ball.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Denilson's first contribution to the game-A yellow:xx

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

fvck gallas injured

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Liverpool are coming at us hard.We are fvcking up without any room to play.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

fcvk off 1-0

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Great work almunia,dropped the ball right in the penalty area

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
fabregas is not even in the game.. i love almunia.. hes so good at fvck ups at the right time.. :D
its feels strange wanting the scousers to win.... :D

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I am flying to London to trial for GK.Wish me luck. At least, if I can grab a ball i can try and punch the **** out of it and not palm it to a scouser urging him to put it past me.

Bloody****

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Here we go again,hopefully this would be better than the shower of sh1t that was 1st half.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

OMG GET IN NOW FVCKEERS

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Glenn Johnson puts a Nasri cross into his own net.
Liverpool are not working as hard now but we are still not making chances.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

SHVVVVVVVVVVVVVA FANTASTIC FINISH YOU FAT FVCKER

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Liverpool resorting to dangerous tackles.
Aquilani for Mascherano

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Diabolical coming on for Arsenal

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Arshavin shooting from everywhere now :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Traore injured,potatohead ready to come on :(

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Arshavin injured now :(

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
MOTM=Vermaelen.Saved our arse big time

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Fabregas-"Never seen Wenger like that before at HT."

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

"Wenger said we are not fit to wear the Arsenal shirt playing like that"
Fantastic Arsene,enough of the comfort zone sh1t.

---------- Post added 14-12-2009 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 13-12-2009 at 11:44 PM ----------

Next up,its Burnley vs. Arsenal Thursday.Its not on TV as usual.:|

Top Bottom