• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I would have loved AC Milan.Beating them will bring European glory and it won't be that difficult since the players will be up for it.
Porto however will be a dull and nervy tie for us over 2 legs if we don't bring our A game.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^ ac milan are suffering the same fate as us atm.inconsistency in results. and those mfers seem to step up when it comes to big games. so no doubt im the most worried among the lot.

afa porto goes,expect a tough physical battle,nothing more.

this is a reality check for United.though the chances are nil,hope United get a major signing come Jan.

Rahim

Married!
^I just hope United start playing a consistent mid-field. It sometimes gets really nervy looking at the starting 11.

I agree when it comes to a big night display AC Milan and Liverpool really turn-on the heat. Thats why they have been so successful in that competition.

WIll Beckham be fit for the games?

XTerminator

yea he should be.he personally would be trying hard to meet his fellas,but at the other end.

and going by the recent defensive and form crisis,i doubt united will advance.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I like the new CL schedule,only 1 game per day will mean Arsenal on TV,surely. :D
We need to humiliate Phil Clown today for all his sh1t last season.I hope Cesc sits in the stands with a leather jacket just to piss off Phil Brown.

I would lose some faith in Wenger if Almunia starts today.He was amazingly bad in the midweek.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Arseblogger agrees :lol:
arseblogger said:
And I want Cesc to come on the pitch in his puffa-hoody afterwards and gloat like Gloaty O'Toole, the gloatiest man in all of Ireland.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
And as if Pool losing 2-0 to Pompey wasn't enough, Fulham are currently leading ManU by 2 goals to nil!! :D

I'll be praying they can hold on to this lead.... :|

XTerminator

u can talk of defensive crisis and 1-0 is okay at the cottage.should score atleast once to save face

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

mfers cant even keep the ball.outdone in every department.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
3-0!!! Woooooot!!! :D :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

The stage is set for us to open up a 6 point gap!! I just hope we don't go and feck it all up tomorrow... :| :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Mancini at the City game and a press conference is held at 7 PM BST.Guess who is packing his bags.
Bad news really,Hughes was the only one holding City back

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Arsenal team in full: Almunia (c), Eboue, Gallas, Vermaelen, Silvestre, Song, Diaby, Denilson, Nasri, Arshavin, Eduardo
Substitutes: Fabianski, Sagna, Ramsey, Wilshere, Walcott, Emmanuel-Thomas, Vela

Eduardo again.Sux. :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Official Team:

------------------ Almunia ------------------

Eboue --- Gallas ------- Vermaelen --- Silvestre

--------- Denilson -- Song -- Diaby ----------

Nasri ------------ Eduardo ---------- Arshavin
Awful midfield

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Huuuuh boy... Hughes out.... Dunno if Mancini will be able to do any better. His job was made ridiculously simple by the Calciopoli scandal and Moratti's treasure chest in Italy. :|

Top Bottom