• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wayne "I have never dived and I never will" Rooney booked for diving.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

VILLLLA WIN!W0000000000T

Surely we will fvck up tomorrow

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
f**k .... today's a bad day. 1st my exam gets f**ked up & now we lose the match..
we need our rio/evans back.& for the love of god how has carrick turned into jenas :aaargh: this season
fletcher is versatile, he's awesome at CM but as an RB.. we can do better..

ssk_the_gr8

How was the Rooney's dive?

i'm fine with it.. he didnt complain as if he didnt do it. he was caught,took the card quietly.:cool:

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Surely we will fvck up tomorrow

there was a bet on betfred 1:24.... that all of the big 4 dont win this weekend.
should have taken it.. my 20$ would most likely become 480 by 2morrow evening

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
there was contact,just that he went down too easily.bad result for utd,shouldve capitalised the chelsea slip.

this is gonna be one close season.

Fvcking repeat of last year to the letter. We drew against Everton last year too, under sleepy Phil.

I think Cech needs some counselling, so does fake Mr.Chelsea on how to defend. Villa pwning ManUre just about saved our arse yesterday. But we cant slip up like this, like how we did last year.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Just found out that Webb is the official today,same cvnt who sent Ade off against Liverpool last year with 2 ridiculous yellows.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Props to Atkinson for playing fair even when it is ManU losing at OT.Normally you would see "until ManUre scores" on that board.
*photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs087.snc3/15442_237416879866_803819866_4373241_2683258_n.jpg
:lol:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
oh god. just saw the fixtures for January and February. :O

27th Jan: Aston villa
30th Jan:Manchester United
6th Feb:Chelsea
10th Feb:Liverpool

:O

Rahim

Married!
This match reminded me of those 3 seasons ago where United dominated but couldn't score. Kudos to Villa for keeping their discipline and nerve and hats off to Freidal.

Carrick turning to Jenas? Wasnt I telling you all along. He has become a spectator now.

Krow

Crowman
Reinforcements... PLEASE! Good job Villa! Today is a make-or-break day for us. Its now or we are out of the title chase. Time we stepped up and took a big four team by the b***s.

Krow

Crowman
Erm... Also given we will still have an injury crisis and negative morale in the team? Plus we won't have Song soon either.

ssk_the_gr8

This match reminded me of those 3 seasons ago where United dominated but couldn't score. Kudos to Villa for keeping their discipline and nerve and hats off to Freidal.

Carrick turning to Jenas? Wasnt I telling you all along. He has become a spectator now.

i know..... hes seems to be a waste of space, cant shoot,cant defend,cant pass. wth is he in the team for...at least gibson's shots test the keeper & go in sometimes;-)

Top Bottom