• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Y? do they svck so much . Gunners wats with them. I can't understand drop pt against teams of the bottom half. If they font buy gud players which is really unlikely they ll certainly wont get anything this season plus lose likes of fab, he ll probably like to play for better team n earn more

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I would have taken 4 points out 6 from these 2 games before Saturday so its not all gloomy,but we do lack the bottle to win the league.
How bad was Theo last night?Almost all of his crosses\passes hit the nearest defender.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
That stat seems true based on what I observed.It was frustrating as hell,even if he was off form or unfit,he could and should have done better than that.
Even that didn't make him our worst performer,Almunia outdid himself against Burnley.:x
Lucky to escape with a point.

Fabregas out for Hull game with a hamstring.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
*www.nytimes.com/reuters/2009/12/17/sports/sports-uk-soccer-england-arsenal-fapl.html

imo wenger shouldnt be saying this,given he too recieved criticism for fielding a team of 'kindergartens' as per Sammer,against olympiakos.wouldnt have changed much in that group had they fielded a stronger team,but still,the 'credibility' was affected ntl :D.

i agree with mccarthy in this case.there was no way he was gonna come out with even a point even with his full-strength team,so why risk important players when you have a game the coming weekend which you can win.

in other news,*www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5776840,00.html
:D :lol:

also,this is interesting:
*goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-le...ate-arsenal-chelsea-manchester-uniteds-dream-

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Agree about that,maybe he is just trying to deflect the negative press away from his team.Although he has a point about prem fixtures in UEFA cup weeks.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Stuttgart vs Barcalona
Olymiacos Vs Bordeaux
Inter Milan Vs Chelsea
Bayern Munich Vs Fiorentina
CSKA Moskva Vs Sevilla
Lyon Vs Real Madrid
FC Porto Vs Arsenal
AC Milan Vs Man Utd

LOL

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Beckham returns to United,Mourinho to Chelsea.

Our draw is good but Porto are a tough team.

Top Bottom