• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will not strip William Gallas of the captaincy following his outburst about his team-mates' lack of courage. (The Guardian)

Seriously, these newspapers are proven wrong most of the time. I wonder how it'll turn out this time. If not Gallas, then who'll be the captain? Hmm... Lemme think.... Eboue? :lol:

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
[OFFTOPIC]
is it possible to subscribe to this forums' threads..as in email subscriptions??i used the subscription option in thread tools but it isnt sending me any mails..

and if gallas is striped,i think fabregas will get the band..even though he's young..

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^The emails will have been sent I think. Check you spam folder.

And BTW, go to User CP> Options, and select the type of email notification you want under the thread subscription mode.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
[OFFTOPIC]
is it possible to subscribe to this forums' threads..as in email subscriptions??i used the subscription option in thread tools but it isnt sending me any mails..

and if gallas is striped,i think fabregas will get the band..even though he's young..
Toure and Almunia are more likely to get the armband then Fab because of their experience.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Fabregas is most likely to be the next Arsenal captain. Toure? Maybe. Almunia? I think he has captained Arsenal once, this season or last season. Or maybe, Gallas will stay as captain.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I think Fabregas should play freely now at this young age.
Maybe Arsene will keep Gallas as the captain.

Arsenal lack leadership at the moment. I don't see too many alternatives - players who could carry the team on their shoulders in times of crisis; hence the mention of Fabregas.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Yeah you're right, they don't have players with leadership qualities now. I understand why you mentioned Fabregas but I don't think he'll make a good captain right now, and I think it's better for Gallas to carry on as captain.

Gallas has the experience, unlike the others, he just needs to discipline himself.

Last edited:

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
perhaps gallas might as well improve after handing over the captaincy..perhaps HE will play a bit more freely and be back to his chelsea best..

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
GALLAS STRIPPED OF CAPTAINCY

William Gallas' future at Arsenal has been thrown into doubt following reports from France that he has been stripped of the captaincy and dropped for the trip to Manchester City.

The 31-year-old centre-back has revealed rifts in the Gunners dressing room, a blazing row during the interval of the 4-4 draw with rivals Tottenham and a problem with an unnamed team-mate unsettling Arsene Wenger's squad.....

Ohhh... That was fast!! :shock: :D

iinfi

mekalodu
*in.youtube.com/watch?v=JRdH7fiem5U
a similar video was shown in sportscenter tdy.... never seen something like this ... more dangerous than delap throwin

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
*in.youtube.com/watch?v=JRdH7fiem5U
a similar video was shown in sportscenter tdy.... never seen something like this ... more dangerous than delap throwin
yes i saw it too..its awesome..esp the one that hits the other persons head..

Top Bottom