• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
lol I'm really sleepy... I'm known to make goof ups like this... I had Villa in my mind, but when I typed it on the keyboard, it turned out to be Newcastle... :oops:

iinfi

mekalodu
this is not a good performance ... no point winning one match 5-0 and not scoring in the next...
with this kinda finishing we r gona make it difficult for ourselves in the Champion's League

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
this is not a good performance ... no point winning one match 5-0 and not scoring in the next...
with this kinda finishing we r gona make it difficult for ourselves in the Champion's League

I'm eagerly waiting for January. Some players will be offloaded then and they will be replaced by hopefully better players. But we're still very strong; all we need is a player who can unlock stubborn defences. There was one who was supposed to be coming to Stamford Bridge, but his money-grabbing agent gave him the wrong directions. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21a.gif

I'm eagerly waiting for January. Some players will be offloaded then and they will be replaced by hopefully better players. But we're still very strong; all we need is a player who can unlock stubborn defences. There was one who was supposed to be coming to Stamford Bridge, but his money-grabbing agent gave him the wrong directions. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21a.gif
cough...Robinho...cough :-|

red_devil

Back!
looks like Scholari hasn't given up yet on Robinho :D

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1961418.ece

<yeah yeah its from THE SUN>

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
he did??great..see i know he snubbed chelsea but I like him as a player..I'd have loved seeing him play at SB..

red_devil

Back!
^^ yeah especially with chelsea running out of roman's $$ , chances of Robinho moving to CFC is really low...

{and it most certainly wont happen this jan..}

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I'm not talking about the money. Robinho has blend in well there, and he will want to stay.

And don't worry, we'll offload some players in Jan to make some quick money. Hopefully, we'll bring in some good new players as well. We need to bring in some quality striker in particular.

Last edited:

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
^^definitely..Anelka's hot right now..but we dont know when he'd run out of steam..drogba is injury and ANTIC prone..Di Santo is a prospect..but i still think he's too young to play lone striker..

iinfi

mekalodu
robinho's finish was top class. best goal of the week ahead of glen johnson's blinder.

btw howz that Gomes is still in the starting 11 each weekend?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
btw howz that Gomes is still in the starting 11 each weekend?

Coz they've only got an untested youngster and an old Spanish goalie as backup :D

Fabregas named Arsenal captain

William Gallas will return to the Arsenal squad for Tuesday night's Champions League clash with Dynamo Kiev at the Emirates Stadium, but has been replaced as captain by Cesc Fabregas.
The controversial defender was axed from the trip to Manchester City on Saturday, which Arsene Wenger's men lost 3-0 as their Barclays Premier League title hopes were dealt another blow, after publicly making critical remarks about the team and questioning their fighting spirit.
However, Wenger - who named goalkeeper Manuel Almunia his captain at Eastlands - maintained former Chelsea defender Gallas, 31, still had a future at the club.
Although the Arsenal manager refused to discuss the reasons behind the player's absence, Wenger confirmed Gallas would be reinstated, but not in a leadership role on Tuesday night.
"William will play against Kiev, but the captain of the team will be Fabregas," said the Arsenal boss.
"I do not think I have to especially explain why I make the decisions, but it is a permanent thing."
Wenger felt it had been an "interesting" few days for Arsenal, whose season is threatening to unravel.....

I told you so. :cool:

*img490.imageshack.us/img490/4954/bumpwt8.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom