• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Oh yeah. Maybe I was the one drunk. I thought this year was 2009. Maybe all that FIFA 09 playing put that in my head. :D

And I'm feeling sleepy.... yawn.... good night.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Well, it's really the fault of all those developers, for releasing their products in advance :D
FIFA 09, PES 2009, KIS 2009, NIS 2009, etc
I think I even wrote the year as 2009 in my school notebooks :oops:

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
i found this one on the net..
Q: Did you hear that the British Post Office has just recalled their latest stamps?
A: Well, they had photos of Manchester United players on them - folk couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

i found this one on the net..
Q: Did you hear that the British Post Office has just recalled their latest stamps?
A: Well, they had photos of Manchester United players on them - folk couldn't figure out which side to spit on.
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

red_devil

Back!
Gallas to be stripped off his captaincy !!

source : the sun

WILLIAM GALLAS is set to be stripped of the Arsenal captaincy after an explosive attack on his players tore the Gunners apart.
Boss Arsene Wenger reacted furiously yesterday after Gallas:
* Claimed Theo Walcott and Robin Van Persie fought at half-time in the 4-4 draw against bitter rivals Spurs.
* Revealed a senior Arsenal player “insults” team-mates during games.
* Insisted the rest of the young team cannot stand the Emi-rat.
* Condemned Wenger’s youngsters for not being brave enough.​

:D :D :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Serves him right for leaving our team *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/112.gif

Gallas wanted to play in central defence, but Mourinho almost always played him at full-back. He was great there as well, but finally decided enough was enough. Fair play to him, he was good for us while he was here. There were rumours that he had threatened to score own-goals if he wasn't allowed to leave, but no one will ever know the truth. *forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/nopity.gif

Top Bottom