• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
i dont care about Arsenal captain... heck i wouldn't mind Arsene Wenger himself playing for Arsenal. All i hope for is Arsenal to beat Chelsea :D

We are 8 points (with a game in hand) behind Chelsea and as long as they lose, i really dont care much !!

PS:- 1 question : how big a role does the captain have in football ?? AFAIK, it is certainly not even anywhere near the role of the captain in cricket.
Managers make the substitutions, managers do the team talk at half time etc ...so its basically a managers team. Since Arsene Wenger isn't going to leave, it shouldn't make much difference as to who the captain would be.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I agree, as a captain, Gallas hasn't done what he's supposed to do. Last year's game against Birmingham was the turning point of the season for the Gunners. Eduardo got injured, and Gallas fumed on the pitch, bore holes in one of the adboards. That put down the team morale.

But still, I don't see how Fabregas can be a good captain. I just can't imagine him with the captain's armband. He looks so intimidated on the pitch. He looks as if he may cry any moment.
If I was Wenger, I'd probably make Almunia the captain again.

Anyway, I can't wait for derby day, I want to watch Terry dominating Wenger's kids when they come forward to attack.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
But still, I don't see how Fabregas can be a good captain. I just can't imagine him with the captain's armband. He looks so intimidated on the pitch. He looks as if he may cry any moment.

THIS is why Fabregas should be Arsenal captain:

*i8.tinypic.com/80npfdw.gif

You need to click the link. Be patient, let the image load. It shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes. :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
THIS is why Fabregas should be Arsenal captain:

*i8.tinypic.com/80npfdw.gif

You need to click the link. Be patient, let the image load. It shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes. :D

Care to explain what it's all about?
I'm too impatient right now.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Newcastle United came in a bus and parked the bus in front of goal. Utterly frustrating for us. Still top of the pile though!

Arsenal are out of the title race, methinks.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
Arsenal are definitely out..
and 0-0..so many chances..so many of them..i'd have been less surprised had it been 10-0..
but we're still top..thanks to fulham..

and yes who finally was Arsenal Captain??

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Once again, 0-0 with so many missed chances. I've been saying this all along, we make many chances, but we fail to convert them. :(.

Last edited:
Top Bottom