• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
@prateek: :))

OFF TPOIC: Can someone provide me a software(no piracy here) for viewing cdr files. ITS URGENT.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^You can view previews of CDR files in IrfanView.

If you need to open those files urgently, then all I can think of is downloading a trial version of Corel Draw. :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
If anyone is remotely interested in Spanish football, read this. Heck, even if you're not, just read this:

*fourfourtwo.com/blogs/laligaloca/archive/2008/11/18/white-stripes-and-wrong-stripes-in-la-liga.aspx

:D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^I dont need it for editing, just for viewing purpose.

Like I said, you can view previews in IrfanView.
If you want the full image, maybe you can try out Tuxybuzz's software.

Rumour has it that at Chelsea, players will have to start paying for their lunches out of their pockets. Abram is running short of money. :-(

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Drogba banned for 3 matches
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1940669.ece
SAF banned for 2 matches
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1944438.ece

red_devil

Back!
WALCOTT out for 3 months due to a shoulder injury !
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1945365.ece

poor ol' Arsene :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
These useless friendlies have always caused serious injuries to our players:x As if Walcott didn't have enough shoulder troubles lately.

I can think of a man who is eying his return to the first team in the absence of Walcott:rolleyes:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Capello has said that those who keep missing these friendlies will be out of the World Cup team. He won't follow this rule IMO. He can't afford to keep the big names out of the World Cup squad. If he does so criticism will rain in on him.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
more than criticism, defeats will start raining on england..you cant possibly keep out your stars and expect to win the world cup..

Top Bottom