The 'DONATE TO DIGIT' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

toofan

Technomancer
For speeding the opening of thinkdigit website. I had disabled all the images related to digit. Adblock plus + Flash Block + blocked side frames+ top frames. I had also switched off the signatures and i am thinking of switching off the avatars ( but these help me to quickly find the digit id)

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Lol, if we all start clicking ads when we open the forum, you think they will disable ads? Its all business. When money starts rolling in, why stop it?

Krow

Crowman
^Exactly my concern. Btw, was Gigacore's post deleted by him or by some "higher authority"? It was after kanjar's yes you can. So I request people to have the NeatDigit Addon in their signature. It will help us browse in peace.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Its not about using the extension, its about these people 'never' listening to us and always giving some random excuse. If they did care about members, they would have made changes when almost all the contributing members left the forum. There are only few members here now who make the forum worth visiting. Now its obvious that they soon will leave too and then this forum will be nothing but ads full of newbies. It is so pissing off seeing this forum going down like this. The quality of threads is worsening day by day and now these ads. Urgh, happy earning digit.

What about leaving the forum for three days completely to show our protest.
I was also thinking about that. The "Higher Authorities" are blind maybe. We are protesting so hard, they just turn their faces. :cry:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Wow! This is grand! In any forums things like these are very uncommon which proves to once again to me that thinkdigit will always command my bookmark place in browser.
How many times after all you see members complaining about the advt thing in the forum and thread moderators actually giving it a long thought and really some thought after thought.
The best thing here will be to let nature take its own course and see members getting very irregular like me who have become very irregular in this forum.Remember what happened to chip forums.Moreever unlike past there are vey good forum platforms now and better alternatives.
The decision is not for the members to take but team digit whether they care to retain the members and subsequently the forum and later untimately the magazine.

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
How many times after all you see members complaining about the advt thing in the forum and thread moderators actually giving it a long thought and really some thought after thought.

Another explanation for that might be that the staff is lazy to do that as well :D TBH, I am not blaming the mods. They really can't do much as it's not in their limits. I am directly blaming the admin! It's him whose decision is final and matters. I am sure mods must have taken it to admin a lot of times already but everything went unheard. Look at this forum now. Just like you are not regular here now, I also don't even open the site! It's been after about 6-7 days I opened this site now. I guess the only thing that the admin(s) do is make space for new ADs. I see a new one now at the bottom as well (leaderboard)!

Most of the regulars here don't even post now and all the names that I used to read earlier aren't even online ever in the 'users online now list'!

I guess time for me as well to pack my bag now!

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
What about leaving the forum for three days completely to show our protest.

I second this idea :idea:, a total digit blackout. Decide the date, i am in for this one .
"Digit black week". No one visits , not even without logging in . just don't hit forum URL.

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
I second this idea :idea:, a total digit blackout. Decide the date, i am in for this one .
"Digit black week". No one visits , not even without logging in . just don't hit forum URL.

Don't think there will be enough co-operation from members as:

1. Most people here are just passive members.
2. People who 'really' post and take part in discussion are very small in number.
3. I guess around 50% should be guests (Not even registered members)

So it's kinda difficult.

Rahim

Married!
I believe the admins will be happy to see pesky members' backs when they are gone :)

Members should have realized by now that this forum will have ads all over and admins are immune and a little crazy. Just think they are serving this forum to members, right? We are the audience,isnt it? Yet the intended audiences' grievances are not given an ear to.

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
Latest in addition is the 'Blue' color thread titles and usernames! Wow, seems like these guys are trying their best to scare members away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom