The Dead Space Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^LMAO :lol:... you bought a GTX260 instead of HD4870 ? And you expect it rock till 5yrs ? lolumad ? Even a tri-sli setup of GTX280 wont last for 5yrs.

revolt

Banned
dont bet on it it will.:cool:btw keep that topic aside:D and please answer to the main point.

btw 7900gt when was first introduced costed 24k.7600gt about 12k.now majority
of the consumers bought these two cards.and they are about 2 or more than two years old.

still they comes under recommended system req.where as 8500 is only one year old and should have been included.
but majority of the customers owns 8600gt.

therefore it will create a prolem for both the game publishers and gpu companies if they dont involve 7600gt or 7900gt in their system requirements.
the angry customers will not leave them.

whereas 8500gt and 7600gs has got minority customers.so it wont be a problem if they dont test this card and say its not included in system req.

ELECTRONIC A$$***ES!!

Last edited:
If games like crysis can be played on 8500gt why this game cant be played? I don't think that Dead Space got high definition eye candies like crysis,crysis warhead,Far Cry2.

Dead Space Is The game Critics Award 08 Winner

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just completed the game. Unlocked the Military suit, 10 Power nodes, 50k credits & Impossible mode. The end was awesome. The final boss wasn't as hard as I expected but definitely the toughest one in the game. Sequel is sure by the looks of it.

quan chi

mortal kombat
well what will happen if i play it using 8500gt.i checked at system req lab and they showed i can play it pretty well.:confused:

a complain should be send to ea .:mad:

ancientrites

In the zone
allwyndlima:
i just started the game and i am stuck in the beginning i.e how do you cross the door.it opens and closes quickly.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
allwyndlima:
i just started the game and i am stuck in the beginning i.e how do you cross the door.it opens and closes quickly.
Get the stasis module. It's a device that will slow down the objects/people you project it at. You might find it before you enter that door. Once you reach that door just press & hold you right mouse button & press '3' which I believe was the default key for stasis. Not sure about the keyboard configuration as I played the whole game with the 360 controller. Better check your keyboard mapping for the stasis button. Just aim towards the object & press that key. It should slow down the door & you can easily pass through it.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It's not clunky per se but just a matter of getting used to. The problem lies solely with the mouse sensitivity which is not very responsive in making quick turns. For me I have to constantly keep looking 360 degrees to make out where the hell are those necros coming from. The Xbox 360 controller worked like a charm for this. With the mouse it wasn't that fluid. Even with the sensitivity cranked up, it still turned out to be a bit dodgy.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
i reached at the the second save point. Killed one Necro :D I guess I will see a lot of death animations if I keep on using mouse :p Lets see if I can get adjusted to it.
The game looks awesome, even at low details. Holographics menus are cool.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
yup, just read while googling. What if I turn of mouse acceleration in windows ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom