The Dead Space Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^Thanks. And sure if I am able to do it, I will share the file with him :).
please take my file and complete it too.
*www.mediafire.com/?jbc1tjidgyw

Btw it s quite easy as oxygen refillers are attached to those blockades too. You dont need any air can. Just refill while hiding behind them :D

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Ok completed Chap 4,5,6 in a go. At Chap. 7 now. How many more to go ?

Got Level 3 suit... 2 new weapons (Ethan_Hunt, you missed these too :D). They are called Force Gun and Contact Beam. The latter is a very powerful gun and blasts anything in 1-2 beams. Its ammo is rare though :|.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I have got these weapons schematics: flamethrower, line gun, pulse rifle, ripper, force gun and contact beam. Am in Chapter 5 starting with level 3 suit :D

I personally like plasma cutter, pulse rifle (for normal combat), line gun (for quick kills) and flamethrower (for multiple encounters and those critters).

But don't feel like playing again the same level, backtracking. Will paly bot SHH and Dead Space at weekend :p

There are 12 chapters

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
So still 5 more to go... hmm... will complete on Sat/Sunday as Saturday is my last paper. Tomorrow is an easy paper so thought I might frag some undead baddies :D.

Look at this :D

*img376.imageshack.us/img376/2486/deadspace20081124144155ho0.th.jpg

This is a screenshot from my pc

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol...there must have been some sardar in HR department :D

Btw farcray too have Quarbani Singh
*media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/22179/775514-quarbani.jpg

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Ok almost half way through Chap. 7. What do I have to do in that room with the steriod/asteriod (whatever)... I need to plant the SOS Beacon but I cant figure out how :(. As soon as I get on that thing, the rotating pipes cut me :D.

BTW, I got Level 4 suit. Its nice :)

Last edited:

cynosure

UbuntuUser
I am on chapter 8. But a few days back I opened up the cpu fan of my rig and now its loose. My computer restarts when the temp of cpu reaches around 105C. I am still hanging on that level. Will start playing again once I get over this sh1tty problem.

Great game by the way, will recommend it to everybody. The controls are fine and the game works in "everything high" mode on my rig.

@psychosocial: The ammo is not rare man. The ammo of all those guns fall out from the aliens/boxes, which you are carrying. If you are not carrying contact beam, then you wont find its ammo except at the store.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom