The Cricket Channel

pinku1993

Lagger ~ ..
:( Indians coming back finally!... It was a breath taking match.. I was expecting that kulasekara will repeat the scenario of WC Finals!...
hussey missed out the kulasekara ride.. :p ..

KOi nahi Sri Lanka ko Asia Cup me dekh lenge.. :D

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thank god Indian team finally comming back

BTW when is IPL starting...lets have some fun before serious cricket ;)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Lost on purpose or not I am just happy the team is out of series.

Btw what do you guys think of Yusuf Pathan being recalled?

pinku1993

Lagger ~ ..
Originally Posted by thetechfreak
Btw what do you guys think of Yusuf Pathan being recalled?

Yusuf can be handy in the subcontinent.. recently he has played some good knocks in the domestic cricket..
But I think Manoj Tiwary should be ahead of Yusuf when it comes to playing-11 squad

sujoyp

Grand Master
but y they dropped sehwag...he is very good on Indian pitches...just recently he scored a double hunderd in ODI ..

Now ravindra jadeja or yusuf pathan is the issue :)

pinku1993

Lagger ~ ..
Sehwag definitely losed his form in the australian tour.. and i think this was the best time to test the youngster .. would like to see Rahul Sharma and Manoj Tiwary in the playing 11.. Give some rest to Rohit Sharma or Raina(atleast in the first two games..)

but y they dropped sehwag...he is very good on Indian pitches...just recently he scored a double hunderd in ODI ..

Now ravindra jadeja or yusuf pathan is the issue :)

Jadu definitely ...
You let yusuf explode against the bangladesh..

sujoyp

Grand Master
I think Aus knew where to bowl to sehwag to get him out...mostly outswinger+bounce and he would give catch on slip

In indian condition no swing no bounce....soo he can play easily...I wont recommend dropping sehwag in India subcontinent

I would say give a break to raina and play manoj tiwari...rahul sharma could not compete with Ashwin...Ashwin also bats well ...maybe good match winner with dhoni

Top Bottom