The Cricket Channel

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
Pratik Pawar dont talk childish...u mean if he dont make 100th century ever then he would be regarded just like ajit agarkar :D ...sachin will be one of the best all time batsman anyhow :)

ya I know..I only said.. dont call him GOD..else.. I wil still say he's even better than don bradman.. U see.. sachin under gary kirsten.. he scored centuries at will.. 8 of them in 2010 alone!
and now after the WC, not even a single 100!!
whats wrong.. nobody knows..

buddyram

New Voyage
^^Probably not coz they were ditched twice by srilankans in this series(once with bonus point)

I guess they want to pay it back!

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
World Record by Malinga.

*stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/s...se;template=results;type=bowling;view=innings

Most expensive Economy rate in ODI history. [Overs over 5]

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
World Record by Malinga.

*stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/s...se;template=results;type=bowling;view=innings

Most expensive Economy rate in ODI history. [Overs over 5]

maddy1205

bloody hell mate!!!!
India can chase 320 in 36 overs bt can' make 253 in 50 overs!!!:lol::lol:
they surely like to perform under pressure!!!!.....now lets cheer for Aussies(only for the next match)

pinku1993

Lagger ~ ..
This game will affect the morale of the Sri Lankans.. For th first time in my life.. I will be cheering for Aussies.. :p ..
But mann what a performance.. 37.4 overs.. 321 .. unbeleivable.. If India would have batted first... Kohli was all set to become 3rd player to score a double hundred in ODI's

Match-fixing?

Naah I don think so.. Hobart Track is just like the Indian Pitches.. and the boundaries were shorter... And in these conditions India have always outplayed Srilankans.. Remember April 2 2011 .. :p ..

Indians were lucky that the venue was Hobart.. If it would have been any other than hobart.. This would have been a totally different match..

For the first time .. I have seen some advantage of IPL

ajayritik

Technomancer
Match-fixing?
I got sick of this. If India wins any match it's match fixing. If it loses it's as expected. Come on guys. Except Lasith Malinga there isn;t any other bowler in Sri Lanka team who is threatening. And any bowler could have had an off day,

pinku1993

Lagger ~ ..
I got sick of this. If India wins any match it's match fixing. If it loses it's as expected. Come on guys. Except Lasith Malinga there isn;t any other bowler in Sri Lanka team who is threatening. And any bowler could have had an off day,

Yeah!! Yaar kabhi toh dilse apni team ko support karo..
But I know.. they all just say..

\match k time everybody sits in front of the TV sets hoping that today Indian Team Wins.. :D .. and after match forum pe nautanki shuru :p :D

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
India can chase 320 in 36 overs bt can' make 253 in 50 overs!!!:lol::lol:
they surely like to perform under pressure!!!!.....now lets cheer for Aussies(only for the next match)

maybe coz our team never goes all out 2 crush the opposition:enforcer:. laziness?:yaaawwn:..
never do they try for bonus point, for a win in min overs, max runs etc
2day a bonus pt was required for survival, so they did it!!:mrgreen:
and if australia lose, den ye poora effort paani me:-(:cryeyesout::hissyfit:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Yeah!! Yaar kabhi toh dilse apni team ko support karo..
But I know.. they all just say..

\match k time everybody sits in front of the TV sets hoping that today Indian Team Wins.. :D .. and after match forum pe nautanki shuru :p :D
Sorry dude where you referring to me when you say Nautanki and to support the team from heart. I was trying to reason with someone here who was talking about all match fixing crap and you tell me to support the team?
Hope the Australia-Sri Lanka match is a tie. :lol:
Why bro? So that India doesn't qualify for finals?
maybe coz our team never goes all out 2 crush the opposition:enforcer:. laziness?:yaaawwn:..
never do they try for bonus point, for a win in min overs, max runs etc
2day a bonus pt was required for survival, so they did it!!:mrgreen:
and if australia lose, den ye poora effort paani me:-(:cryeyesout::hissyfit:
It's India's own doing if they are unable to qualify for finals.

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Hope the Australia-Sri Lanka match is a tie. :lol:

Even if it is a tie, we will be out of the series.

I hate it when people say that the match was fixed. I am not disagreeing that it is not possible or may not have happened. But it spoils all the fun you had while watching the match.

Top Bottom