The Complete Smartphone Buyer's Guide

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Is Pixel 4A a good buy at 26K on Flipkart? I am tempted to buy it although it's almost an year old phone. And the next iteration 5A is around the corner.
Coming from a Nokia 6.1 plus

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Has anyone read about the rumored m32 coming with a mediatek SoC? Are they better than exynos and snapdragon? Was thinking of buying but not sure about the processor

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Has anyone read about the rumored m32 coming with a mediatek SoC? Are they better than exynos and snapdragon? Was thinking of buying but not sure about the processor

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
G85 is inferior to S720G but very close, so better than S662 or Exynos 9611.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Is there a deep dive into what all exynos chips are available and where they stand against the competition?
Do you think next exynos chip with amd rdna 2 graphics will be a leap forward?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hi guys!
Could anyone tell me how does the exchange scheme works for smartphones?
What if the smartphone which came has some problem and I want to return it. What will happen to the old phone which I gave away during exchange process, will I get it back ?

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Is there a deep dive into what all exynos chips are available and where they stand against the competition?

most common exynos chips are 9611 used in mid range m series devices, exynos 990 used upto s20, exynos 2100 used in latest s21,exynos 9825 used in f series and in note 10+

regarding rdna2, one cant say anything till now. 70% chances are it will be good.

Hi guys!
What if the smartphone which came has some problem and I want to return it. What will happen to the old phone which I gave away during exchange process, will I get it back ?

although the delivery boy inspects phone for manufacturing defects, if it has some other defect, you will get replacement for product.

quicky008

Technomancer
Hi guys!
a very pertinent question indeed.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
most common exynos chips are 9611 used in mid range m series devices, exynos 990 used upto s20, exynos 2100 used in latest s21,exynos 9825 used in f series and in note 10+

regarding rdna2, one cant say anything till now. 70% chances are it will be good.

although the delivery boy inspects phone for manufacturing defects, if it has some other defect, you will get replacement for product.
what if the replacement unit also has issue, not the same but something else. I would need to return it to Amazon/Flipkart. What happens after that? How do they return the old phone and money back?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi guys!
In short, forget about exchanging phone on flipkart with same value as shown even if phone is fine with just some inevitable minor scratches etc as the exchange person will surely deduct a few hundred rupees at least from the original exchange value. On amazon process is much smoother with people able to exchange even phones with cracked display with some deduction in exchange value(on flipkart forget about exchanging a phone if there is even a hair thin crack on screen).

You will not get back the old phone given away in exchange under any circumstances, you will either get a replacement phone(for the new mobile) or the amount you paid(phone original price -exchange value of old phone) will be refunded.
@quicky008

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
what if the replacement unit also has issue, not the same but something else. I would need to return it to Amazon/Flipkart. What happens after that? How do they return the old phone and money back?

never happened such thing but i think they should replace it but I am not sure at all about it.
(on flipkart forget about exchanging a phone if there is even a hair thin crack on screen).

ya i heard about flipkart b very aggressive with exchanges.

Time will tell honestly. Currently I'll pick S865/S870 over the latest Exynos because of better efficiency & thermals for SD SoC.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Agreed rog phone has to work on camera.
And what phones take the cake between the 25k -40k bracket other than the Samsung A series. Does the LG wing has anything going for it now that it is 27k?

Top Bottom