The Complete Smartphone Buyer's Guide

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Huaweir Honor Holly is available on FK for 6999, great spec and good price, but why 5" screen

i need a decent phone in 4.5 screen category, why why hwy???

all phone with good specs coming out only in 5 inch category

original moto g is back on flipkart for 8999 & 9999.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
wow moto e for 6299 now, and also 10% cash back for SBI card payment, best deal

Not worth. Only because of it's Camera. Plus don't have secondary camera. But totally worth if you can ignore it.
Afterall, Lollipop coming for Moto E too. :doublethumb:

Shah

Cyborg Agent
ASUS Zenfone 4 A400CXG available for 4,999 INR at FlipKart. Thinking of getting one as a replacement for a Sony Live With Walkman. Specs and reviews are good. Is it a good choice? Any other suggestion?

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
ASUS Zenfone 4 A400CXG available for 4,999 INR at FlipKart. Thinking of getting one as a replacement for a Sony Live With Walkman. Specs and reviews are good. Is it a good choice? Any other suggestion?

go for it. my cousin brother as well as my friend has it. other than poor battery backup, no complain at all.

kaz

right here
Thanks [MENTION=88006]sam[/MENTION] for updating the list, comes in handy while suggesting friends in need of a new phone.. I appreciate your effort :)

Shah

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=88006]sam[/MENTION] Asus Zenfone 4 is again 5.5k on FlipKart. Looks like that was a temporary offer for Christmas.

@pple

Broken In
Hey,
I want to purchase a new phone and i need advice which phone should I buy.
My budget is 50k.I have sorted out 3 phones Nexus 6,Iphone 6 and galaxy note 4.
Plzzz help me people...

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
How is Laava Iris Win1 at 3999 at Flipkart.

is it good price for this phone, its windows 1 with 1 GB ram and 8 gb rom and windows 8.1 mobile os, is it good deal

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
How is Laava Iris Win1 at 3999 at Flipkart.

is it good price for this phone, its windows 1 with 1 GB ram and 8 gb rom and windows 8.1 mobile os, is it good deal

yeah,its got good hardware,build quality is very satisfactory and windows phone 8.1 is lighter on the hardware than android so this phone outperforms any other android phone in that range
lowest android phone worth considering is the Moto E

- - - Updated - - -

Hey,
Plzzz help me people...

requirements?

@pple

Broken In
yeah,its got good hardware,build quality is very satisfactory and windows phone 8.1 is lighter on the hardware than android so this phone outperforms any other android phone in that range
lowest android phone worth considering is the Moto E

- - - Updated - - -

requirements?

good camera and screen quality + shouldn't hang or lag while playing games...

eureka

Banned
Hey,
Plzzz help me people...

good camera and screen quality + shouldn't hang or lag while playing games...

Not a single phone out there which is worth 50k. Out of those three Note 4 definitely, Exynos version.

Display, Note 4 miles ahead than Nexus 6, and outperforms the iP6.
Camera, in this order, iPhone 6 - Note 4 - Nexus 6

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
1. Budget? 20-25K
2. Display type and size? 5-5.5" IPS
3. Dual sim? Yes(if poss)
4. Preferred choice of brand? Not yet decided
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? With flash, rear atleast 13Mp, Front at 2mp
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). Android
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). 3G+4G ready
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? Camera, multimedia, games, calling n texting, Whatsapp
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? OnePlus One
10. Any other info that you want to share. For my better half :oops:, who has been holding on to her E72 of 2011 vintage like crazy!:lol: Actually she wants a nice powerful(?!)phone, with large enough display. She also suggests 2GB RAM, atleast 16GB ROM needed!:shock:

Please suggest options. Any dual sim phone with powerful SoC in my budget is welcome too.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
1. Budget? 20-25K
2. Display type and size? 5-5.5" IPS
3. Dual sim? Yes(if poss)
4. Preferred choice of brand? Not yet decided
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? With flash, rear atleast 13Mp, Front at 2mp
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). Android
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). 3G+4G ready
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? Camera, multimedia, games, calling n texting, Whatsapp
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? OnePlus One
10. Any other info that you want to share. For my better half :oops:, who has been holding on to her E72 of 2011 vintage like crazy!:lol: Actually she wants a nice powerful(?!)phone, with large enough display. She also suggests 2GB RAM, atleast 16GB ROM needed!:shock:

Please suggest options. Any dual sim phone with powerful SoC in my budget is welcome too.

+1 to HTC Desire 820 for Dual sim, Oneplus One for obvious reasons.

Top Bottom