The Complete Smartphone Buyer's Guide

rohitshakti2

In the zone
Re: Mobile Buying Guide

Hi

I am looking to buy a android mobile or calling tablet. Please suggest me one which can be upgraded by avlb. ROMs online and which has good hardware & software capabilities. Any make will do like Karbon....etc.....

Want:

Dual SIM (Preferably)
Good music
Great battery

Currently I am using Pantech Burst so don't want pantech.

Please see this too:

Huawei Ascend Y300 vs XOLO A500 vs iBall Andi4.5Q vs Karbonn A21: Compare Mobiles: Flipkart.com

and

Find A Phone | SmartPrix

joe

From NoWhere

Hello,

I want to buy a android smartphone. I choose two Lenovo phones and confuse between them. Can any body help me to decide?

1. Lenovo A706
2. Lenovo P770

Both phone has some pros and cons.
I want to know which have better cpu, gpu and audio performance, No lagging issue, good call quality, good camera quality.
Both phone use different brand cpu and gpu.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

vikash

Journeyman

Hello everybody,
I m looking to buy an android phone with price around 15k.

Requirements in decreasing order of importance-
1> Performance(CPU,chipset,GPU etc)<<Most important>>
2> Internal m/y and RAM
3> Display (around 4 inches preferred)
4>Battery
5>Camera wid decent flash<<Least important>>

A friend suggested me to buy an XPERIA L, its a ood phone, but in youtube reviews it was given that it has around 760 MB of RAM instead of 1 GB what the company specifies.
Most importantly is there an upcoming phone worth waiting. I am in no hurry, i can easily wait for 3 months or more.

quagmire

Allllright !

rohitshakti2 and joe better create a thread here : Buying Advice and these questions :*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/134349-questionnaire-mobile-phone-purchase-queries.html

amjath

Human Spambot

I don't know where to put this but this looks apt here
Can I buy these phones from here I mean from Ebay Global easy buy. Please suggest whether to buy it or keep out

New Sony Ericsson W300i AT&T Unlocked GSM Radio MegaBass Spk Camera Phone Black
New Sony Ericsson Z750i Unlocked GSM Flip Phone 2MP Camera + Secondary Camera

Ps: This is for my frd who already owns a smartphone yet needs a flip phone

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

^^ those are some seriously old mobiles and finding such mobiles won't be easy. and AFAIK there is no upcoming flip phone except some Samsung flip with Android but may end up being exclusive to korea.

Flash

Lost in speed

How's Asha 501?
Anyone tried?

It got a touch of Lumia :mrgreen:
*www.nokiapoweruser.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/bgxmptncaaex63q1.jpg

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

Xolo Q700 or Galaxy S Duos ? Good specs or reputable brand ? Or Lumia 520 ?

Lumia 520 or 620. if you want android, apart from Q700, check Lenovo P770. overall balanced mobile. don't even think about S Duos. or you can go for S Advanced which cost only 12.5k but slightly difficult to find it locally.

Rishi Jain

Right off the assembly line

Mobile under 12k

I will mostly be using the phone for whatsapp and listening to music.
playing some basic games (temple run/fruit slash/subway surf)
however i would prefer not to compromise on the camera as i will rely on it heavily.

budget
around 12K

os
android/wp

Lumia 620 seems to be a decent buy in this range but please can u post some personal reviews.

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

@sam: :chinscratch: which smartphone u will prefer/buy if u have a big pocket?

if by big pocket you mean big budget, i'll simply wait for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini's price to fall below 25k and then grab it. i like N4 but the phone is a bit too delicate and as reports say, it heats up a bit.

if by big pocket you mean big budget, i'll simply wait for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini's price to fall below 25k and then grab it. i like N4 but the phone is a bit too delicate and as reports say, it heats up a bit.

Ya, it heats up after 40-50 min of net usage itself.................(without case, earlier, yesterday got case)
Played high gfx games(real racing 3, nfs mw) for 5-10 min only................not much of heating(using ringke fusion). As far as delicacy is concerned, back glass will break, it the phone falls from appreciable height(S3/S4 won't break atleast)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

S4 mini in terms of performance :mrgreen:

IndRaj95

Broken In
I'm really confused in selecting 'the best' android quad core phone within 20k

I need to know the best android quad core phones in the price range 10k to 15k and 15k to 20k with the highest configuration,best performance,best front & rear camera,NFC ,sensors and other features which really make them smart.The phone should be one of the best for 4 years considering the future growth and development in this segment.It should be a real show off,with 4.7 to 5 inch qHD or HD screen.The phone should be lightweight with good battery,internal memory,RAM,FM Radio & GPS.
I have been checking many reviews for the past 2 months but I'm still unable to decide the best phone with no major compromise. Many of the good phones have a major lack in some way or the other.So,I'm greatly confused.
The company should have service centers and good support in Chennai.

I'm considering the following phones:
Canvas HD
Nexus 4
Moto X
Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro Mi-535
Zen Ultrafone 701 HD
Xolo phones
Lava Iris 504 Q
Celkon phones

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz

Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 Price in India - Buy Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 Metallic Black Online - Samsung: Flipkart.com
Worth it ?

Top Bottom