The Complete Smartphone Buyer's Guide

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Re: Mobile Buying Guide: March 2013

Where is the best place to sell a phone? TDF,The shop were i buy the mobile from(some shops offer great rates), or china bazar type shops?

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

Where is the best place to sell a phone? TDF,The shop were i buy the mobile from(some shops offer great rates), or china bazar type shops?

olx or quickr where people are mostly unaware of the latest tech. I doubt you'll find much of a return from your Nokia E6 if you sell here.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

^:D true story.. new piece still costs 15k though.
I can't handle this cell anymore
I restarted it 7 times yesterday and almost 3 times today

Anil.2705

Broken In

guys suggest a nice phone under 8000
not brand concious but quality concious
faster help required :p :)

Neo

I need a new phone.
Use: Music/Calls/Text. No need for any apps or whatsoever.
Budget: lower the better. For reference, up to 8k seems good.

It should just be compatible with some good IEMs such SM MP21 and the alike. I don't care what OS. But NO touch screen.

Neo

I need a new phone.

It should just be compatible with some good IEMs such SM MP21 and the alike. I don't care what OS. But NO touch screen.

Ummmm?

rohit0571

Journeyman

So you all guys have heavy pockets but my friend does'nt hv deep pockets. So he has asked me to pick out of:

Wynncom O-888 (3G & 1GB space), Karbonn K451 Plus (64 mb space), Karbonn K9 (128 mb space) or Karbonn K595 (128 mb).

I would request you to pick one or two which you feel better of these & please also confirm if he can install java games on these mobiles as it is must for him.

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

I need a new phone.

there are hardly a bunch of non-touch mobiles. so just pick any. Nokia Asha 302 is the only non-touch mobile above 5k.

Neo

What is market price for Curve? Also, will Curve and Asha 302 support some high end IEMs?

Top Bottom