The Complete Smartphone Buyer's Guide

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
best overall experience phone under 20k is Poco X2 if you are not too paranoid about xiaomi :D
Poco X2. Not the best battery life for sure, but will last a day easily. It shouldn't have ads like Redmi. Sadly has hybrid slot, so avoid 64GB variant for sure. After hearing Geekyranjit's rant on ads on Redmi Note 9 Pro, I don't think I will recommend Redmis soon. If you don't want Xiaomi, try Realme 6 Pro (it has better battery life than Realme 6 due to more efficient SoC). For something non-Chinese, Samsung M31.
Ads are everywhere my friend
I was thinking of note 9 pro.
I did liked the poco f1.
I will create new thread first..
Thank you for suggestion

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
I think, I will wait for more NavIC supported devices to launch. :)
They were releasing final software update in April 2020. they released it or not? anyone?
*beebom.com/what-is-navic-better-than-gps/
*techpp.com/2020/03/02/navic-vs-gps-faq/
*gadgets.ndtv.com/telecom/features/...ogy-navigation-and-mapping-qualcomm-s-2187392

Ads are everywhere my friend
I was thinking of note 9 pro.
I did liked the poco f1.
I will create new thread first..
Thank you for suggestion
Poco & higher-end Redmis, like K20 & above don't have ads, might have some recommendations, but wouldn't be as big of a task to disable them like it was on RN8P for me. Surely there are guides online, I followed one posted on xda.

I think, I will wait for more NavIC supported devices to launch. :)
They were releasing final software update in April 2020. they released it or not? anyone?
*beebom.com/what-is-navic-better-than-gps/
*techpp.com/2020/03/02/navic-vs-gps-faq/
*gadgets.ndtv.com/telecom/features/...ogy-navigation-and-mapping-qualcomm-s-2187392
I won't consider NavIC or 5G to be deal-breakers in 2020. India is still far away from proper 5G launch & even the auction.
5G in India May Not be Available for Another Two Years as DoT Discusses Auction Delay

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Link please
See the below post, using the two guides on redmi k20 with zero ads in system UI & only suggestion notifications for mi music playlists & mi video(that too only because I leave them enabled to get some random good songs playlists).
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/best-phone-for-10k-with-stock-android.208191/post-2380620

khalil1210

In the zone
Poco X2 sale kab aayega?

It is showing out of stock at all times. Try refreshing in night time or every hour at 5PM. 6PM. I bought it at 3AM on 24th May by refreshing a lot of times. It will show buy now for 2 mins. After 2 mins it will go back to out of stock, don't know if stock is not present of they are just keeping 'Temporarily unavailable' message

It is showing in stock now - WhatsApp Image 2020-06-11 at 5.37.04 PM.jpeg

Last edited:

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
It is showing out of stock at all times. Try refreshing in night time or every hour at 5PM. 6PM. I bought it at 3AM on 24th May by refreshing a lot of times. It will show buy now for 2 mins. After 2 mins it will go back to out of stock, don't know if stock is not present of they are just keeping 'Temporarily unavailable' message

It is showing in stock now - View attachment 19131
I purchased same model now. Paid online.
When you purchased? You got mobile?
Price hiked ₹22,999

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
i actually bought 6gb 64gb blue version for 17k it came in 3 days(27 May). now same model is 17.5k. may be due to demand they are increasing the price
No. Because of lockdown.
Ok thank you. But which area? 3 days delivery seems fast.
I got mi phone delivered 2 days last year. Don't know much about Flipkart deliveries.

Top Bottom