The Blogger's Thread

TheHumanBot

Padawan
by putting ads on your blog you are actually giving them more links to click on which drive them away from your own website.

you guys should more focus on creating a FB page and twitter profile.
SEO is long term investment, won't see much of results as fast you hoping to.

in other hand, a twitter account is way to go. create follow people of your interest. search for custom lists on twitter and follow people from those lists.
new account can follow upto 300 people per 24 hours just to be staying under radar follow 10 people every 15 minutes.

wait for 4 days and unfollow those who doesn't follow you back. repeat.

these followers are almost laser target and more likely be interested in your content.
post a tweet every hour with short URL to your blog post. make sure your blog posts have social media sharing buttons specially twitter reddit and facebook.

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
I think making Facebook page and Twitter for advertising is not worth it... It takes a lot of effort to spread your content.

I personally think SEO is much easy than Facebook or Twitter marketing. And organic traffic is much more valuable than social one.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Total followers: 102 241 (on 14 twitter accounts promoting the same 1 blog)

AdSense earnings for Today: 16.53

Website Unique Visitors : 5388

Tomorrow completing 3 months to reach this.

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Total followers: 102 241 (on 14 twitter accounts promoting the same 1 blog)

AdSense earnings for Today: 16.53

Website Unique Visitors : 5388

Tomorrow completing 3 months to reach this.
Can You link me your blog? Not that tumbler one. But a BLOG.?

You get 5k unique visitor per day!? :O

And for 5k unique visitor, you can earn a lot from sponsored reviews and other alternatives..

Last edited:

TheHumanBot

Padawan
i would but i will not want someone get me banned on adsense. take it this way if you want believe those stats or leave it. you are correct. :lol:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
14 accounts for one blog?
wow

friend of mine scans photos from fashion and film magazines and uploads the same to like 30+ blogs

TheHumanBot

Padawan
ask away i will answer as per my exp. and knowledge. :oops:

here is a tool that helps you research Long tail keywords (keywords which are more than 2-3 words and have very low to no competition keywords)
Google Autocomplete Keyword Tool | Free Keyword Tool | Keyword Tool Dominator

i just searched for ' root android phone' and got like 220+ keywords which are highly targeted and have not much of competition.
then brake it down to the following keywords which are just too easy to rank for and easily a 500 word article can be written and basic onpage seo will get you to number 1 on google in less than a week.

Untitled234.png

Last edited:

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz

here is a tool that helps you research Long tail keywords (keywords which are more than 2-3 words and have very low to no competition keywords)

i just searched for ' root android phone' and got like 220+ keywords which are highly targeted and have not much of competition.
then brake it down to the following keywords which are just too easy to rank for and easily a 500 word article can be written and basic onpage seo will get you to number 1 on google in less than a week.

View attachment 15409
Thanks man.

How does it compare to google adwords for researching keywords? I mostly use Google adwords and wanted to know whether this tool is better than it or not.

And can you let me know some good on page seo tips? I know most of the basic ones, but need some advanced tips..

TechnoBOY

Padawan

View attachment 15409
Bot can i know whats this (Google Autocomplete Keyword Tool | Free Keyword Tool | Keyword Tool Dominator) [MENTION=53760]TheHumanBot[/MENTION]

anmolksharma

Broken In
Laptop, Mobile Reviews and Tech talks

I am blogging since couple of years now and now want to take it to commercial domain name. As of now google adsense has disapproved my account 2 years ago when I applied for the adsense repeatedly with an empty blog.

Now I am almost full time blogging and it has large number of articles and visitors to it, I want to have ads appear on my blog.

Please guide me how to do so

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Laptop, Mobile Reviews and Tech talks

I am blogging since couple of years now and now want to take it to commercial domain name. As of now google adsense has disapproved my account 2 years ago when I applied for the adsense repeatedly with an empty blog.

Now I am almost full time blogging and it has large number of articles and visitors to it, I want to have ads appear on my blog.

Please guide me how to do so
Try writing sponsored posts. You won't get enough revenue from Google Adsense. Try generating your specified audience.

anmolksharma

Broken In
Think Digital? :twisted:

Hahaha. Actually the name is not inspired from here. It was randomly decided when I created this blog wayback in 2010. But I started serious blogging from 2013 only.

Try writing sponsored posts. You won't get enough revenue from Google Adsense. Try generating your specified audience.

Sponsored posts? Can you please give more details? Is it to be posted on my blog or on some other service?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways before discussing regarding monetizing etc let me introduce my blog to you.

I started it way back in 2010 as a personal digital diary to write whatever stuff I could think off. But as soon as I took admission in MCA in year 2012, my interest for technology grew day by day. I started reviewing laptop and mobile phones newly bought by my classmates. Most of my friends started to consult me before they made a purchase. I also write about various other types of articles as you would be able to figuree out after visiting my blog. I am known as the blogger & photographer in my college.

Now having started my career in one of the largest IT service based company - I am thinking of taking my blog to a next level.

Please go through my blog - provide your views, reviews, suggestions about it.

And how can I take it to next level - what more topics I should concentrate and write often. How to monetize through it is also on plan!

I often feel that I should at least register its own custom domain name using go daddy etc and let it be hosted on blogger itself!

Please take your valuable time and visit - My Blog - anmolksharma.blogspot.in

PS - It takes lots of hard work, time, motivation and dedication when you run a blog. You are also criticized by jealous people, they make fun of you and try to demoralize.

But the thing is that one has to keep on doing what the heart says - no matter what the world thinks about you!

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Hahaha. Actually the name is not inspired from here. It was randomly decided when I created this blog wayback in 2010. But I started serious blogging from 2013 only.

Sponsored posts? Can you please give more details? Is it to be posted on my blog or on some other service?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways before discussing regarding monetizing etc let me introduce my blog to you.

I started it way back in 2010 as a personal digital diary to write whatever stuff I could think off. But as soon as I took admission in MCA in year 2012, my interest for technology grew day by day. I started reviewing laptop and mobile phones newly bought by my classmates. Most of my friends started to consult me before they made a purchase. I also write about various other types of articles as you would be able to figuree out after visiting my blog. I am known as the blogger & photographer in my college.

Now having started my career in one of the largest IT service based company - I am thinking of taking my blog to a next level.

Please go through my blog - provide your views, reviews, suggestions about it.

And how can I take it to next level - what more topics I should concentrate and write often. How to monetize through it is also on plan!

I often feel that I should at least register its own custom domain name using go daddy etc and let it be hosted on blogger itself!

Please take your valuable time and visit - My Blog - anmolksharma.blogspot.in

PS - It takes lots of hard work, time, motivation and dedication when you run a blog. You are also criticized by jealous people, they make fun of you and try to demoralize.

But the thing is that one has to keep on doing what the heart says - no matter what the world thinks about you!
First of all, you write great man, really. I know that it takes a lot of effort in writing a blog and sometimes we get bland and stale. But you continue to write enthusiastically, which is a very good thing. :)

Regarding content, do you get enough traffic? And may I ask how much traffic per day? Because, usually people refer big tech website like androidauthority or phonearena for mobile, laptop reviews. Hence, if you get enough traffic, then continue with the review part. On else, try writing about "how-to" guide. But make sure you enjoy your work.

Coming to monetization, buy a .Com domain from Godaddy or Hostagator and shift to WordPress. Invest time on On page and Off page SEO as well as backlink building. Then apply for sponsored posts on Ninja outreach or Blogmint.

Some products need exposure in the market, hence companies tend to approach bloggers to advertise it in the form of posts. These type of posts are called sponsored posts.

You can also apply for Google Adsense but in my opinion, it doesn't generate much revenue.

Top Bottom