The Blogger's Thread

A

amit.tiger12

[MENTION=169037]ariftwister[/MENTION]

as i already posted... it's in deletion process...

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION] [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION]
please don't put my blog name in list.. it's in deletion process... :(

I feel like blogging again....

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
:)
I think, I need to work hard for now onwards.. And make it beautiful... why google don't delete blogs?
Blogger is ancient now. WordPress and tumblr have taken its place to become top blogging platforms.
Maybe Google knows it and so spending least resources on its own platform.

A

amit.tiger12

Blogger is ancient now. WordPress and tumblr have taken its place to become top blogging platforms.
Maybe Google knows it and so spending least resources on its own platform.

^ ? ohh
wordpress, here I come...

test how your codes perform...
Nibbler - Test any website

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
oh blogger might be ancient
but it is still cool, it has good features and templates even now
have a blog on it from before blogger was bought over by google
That's like 2003 lol, still my favorite

[MENTION=209965]amit.tiger12[/MENTION], Nibbler is a cool tool, wish there was option to test unpublished web sites

A

amit.tiger12

oh blogger might be ancient
but it is still cool, it has good features and templates even now
have a blog on it from before blogger was bought over by google
That's like 2003 lol, still my favorite

@amit.tiger12 , Nibbler is a cool tool, wish there was option to test unpublished web sites

Other things you can check...

ami.responsivedesign.is
TypeWonder - Beta
Website speed test
Firebug
GTmetrix | Website Speed and Performance Optimization

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
test how your codes perform...
Nibbler - Test any website

Thanks for that link. I tested the site, and it gave me score of 6.4. That lead me to learn about Google Analytics and I enabled that on my site.
Now the score reached to 7.0 and the only thing lacking is linking to Social network accounts like Facebook and Google Plus. Since I didn't intend my site for commercial aspects, I think that's ok. Will try the links provided later by you after some time.

Hrishi

Name : Rishi Sharma

Blog : *www.techfixes.org - Technology tips , tricks and updates
Niche : Tips , Tricks and Tech Updates.

I started it recently , so please be a little less nosy when judging it. I am still new to blogging. :p
I am considering a lot these days to focus on SEO strategies and writing good content , but since I am pretty much new to all this , so it may seem hilarious.
[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] , I would appreciate if you can take a look at it too see if It can qualify to be added into the list.
Thanks.

A

amit.tiger12

^ please add these links for 1st post.. so it will be useful for others... :)

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I would appreciate if you can take a look at it too see if It can qualify to be added into the list.
Thanks.

^^ Are you kidding me? Your's is among the most professional blog I have seen. It have got very professional, modern and responsive theme.
And it also have a Favicon.. :thumbs:

^ please add these links for 1st post.. so it will be useful for others... :)

Your wish granted. ;)

Hrishi

Just a heads up to bloggers who are even newer than me. Follow Neil Patel on quick sprout. The guy is a legend and is very helpful.

Hrishi

^^ Are you kidding me? Your's is among the most professional blog I have seen. It have got very professional, modern and responsive theme.
And it also have a Favicon.. :thumbs:

Your wish granted. ;)
Haha . Thanks. I just started 10 days back.
PS : going to add a better favicon and logo.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Aaruni's Blog

This blog started out as a personal project, learning how to do stuff on a linux server. Then I figured, since I set up a blog, might as well maintain it. The only topic of that blog is "me". All the posts are in some or the other way related to things I do, or I have experienced, and would like to share with the the small readership I have. But I've divided the blog into 4 neat categories, where I put stuff.

Hrishi

Aaruni's Blog

This blog started out as a personal project, learning how to do stuff on a linux server. Then I figured, since I set up a blog, might as well maintain it. The only topic of that blog is "me". All the posts are in some or the other way related to things I do, or I have experienced, and would like to share with the the small readership I have. But I've divided the blog into 4 neat categories, where I put stuff.
Its a nicely written blog.
I accessed it through smartphone so couldn't add it up my list and follow.
I will link and subscribe to it.
Aaruni's Blog

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So we have 11 bloggers in our small community. Interesting. How about you guys share your writing, which you think is the best or which you think is the most important. Here's mine. It's probably is not my best, but it sure was emotional writing.

Minimalism and Memoirs of the Past | Vineet Kumar

I talked about minimalistic living and some of my memories of my childhood.

Top Bottom