The best broadband offers available across India

maximus999

Broken In
I am using 2 Sify Broadband packages....

*PACK ONE*
ISP: Sify Broadband
City: Mumbai
Specific Areas: West Mumbai
Plan Name: 128 kbps unlimited
Speed Offered:128 kbps
Usage Limitation (Mb / Gb): UNLIMITED
Validity: 1 month
Price: Rs 600
Comments: Speed varies around 80kbps-100kbps during day time....night its above 128 kbps.......

*PACK TWO*
ISP: Sify Broadband
City: Mumbai
Specific Areas: West Mumbai
Plan Name: 256 kbps NIGHT Unlimited
Speed Offered:256 kbps
Usage Limitation (Mb / Gb): UNLIMITED
Validity: 1 month
Price: Rs 650
Comments: Speed is above 256kbps all the time..........can download at 30-34 KBps......varies

Im happy with the Sify services...Id surely recommend u guyz to go with Sify....especially the Night unlimited 256 package.....

magnet

Youngling
maxim does the the 150mb restriction apply???wht is the installation charge and which place u xactly stay...and do u get any downtime???

chinmay

Journeyman
guyz i have a very interesting thing to tell you...my brother used to live in malviya nagar,delhi...he took a normal Rs.500/month connection in which he used to get hardly speed of 6KBps and p2p never used to work...1 day the guy who used to take payments came....bhaiya jokingly said "Arrey bhai agar aapas mein kucch le de ke speed badhaai jaa sakti hai to boliye" and winked...the guy immediately said "500 rupay extra dene honge aur aapko 4mbps+ ki speed milegi..par dhyaan rahe sify waalon ko kuch naheen pata chalna chahiye"....bhaiya immediately accepted and thereafter he used to get continuous speed of 4MBps..the only problem was that it used to stop at times and then they had to call up to the same guy again to get a new ip address ...interesting naa?..after all india is not a very bad place to live ....my brother misses that place so much(he is in xlri currently)

cancer10

ClubHost.in
ISP: Sify BroadBand
City: New Delhi
Specific Areas: All over India
Plan Name: Dunno
Speed Offered:48 Kbps
Usage Limitation (Mb / Gb): Unlimited surfing but 150 MB data transfer limit per day
Validity: 1 Month
Price: Rs 450 + 50(service tax) = Rs 500/PM
Comments: Initially Sify sucked up but its better now :0

maximus999

Broken In
magnet said:
maxim does the the 150mb restriction apply???wht is the installation charge and which place u xactly stay...and do u get any downtime???
yes the 150MB Restriction does apply for the 128kbps package..........not for the 256kbps night unlimited package....Im am located in Khar-west

khandu

In the zone
Well BSNL has improved..

ISP: BSNL Dataone
City: Patna ( here for 1 month )
Specific Areas: All over India
Plan Name: 256 KBPS
Speed Offered:256 kbps
Usage Limitation (Mb / Gb): 1 GB / Month
Validity: 1 Month
Price: Rs 500/PM
Comments:I am in Patna at moment and got a connection in 3 days after applying and constant download speed of 25-30kBps...

And the best thing.. FREE ALL MAY!!!... so downloading stuff like HELL :p

rohanbee

Padawan
I have the same scheme as above

ISP:Bsnl Dataone
City:
Specific Areas:All over india
Plan Name:Home 500
Speed Offered:256kbps
Usage Limitation (Mb / Gb):1/gb
Validity:1 month
Price:500/month
Comments: Excellent and as my friend in the above post mentioned is free at the moment till their official launch

shaunak

Tux Fan
mtnl triband sux
i tried 4 a month and gave up in disgust
plus there is that download limitation too.
basically mtnl sux

rakesh

Right off the assembly line
ISP: MTNL
City: Mumbai & Delhi
Specific Areas:Mumbai
Plan: Home:not known
Speed Offered: 256kbps to 2 mbps
Usage Limitation: 400 mb dnload
Validity:Monthly
Price:390pm + 80 modem rental
Comments: always on

godzi_85

In the zone
MTNL have introduced a night plan now... me thinking of getting this. as there is no other isp n my area to provide me with decent internet connection..
what do you guys think about this..
monthly download limit - 500 mb
charges - 599 + modem rental charges..
unlimited download from 12 midnight to 8 in the morning.. that is no charges applicable during that time period...
and the connection is 256kbps..

D

Deleted member 5901

699+99 modem rental !! airtel offers 64kbps unlimited download !!
999+99 modem rental !! airtel offers 128kbps unlimited download !!
1299+99 modem rental !! airtel offers 256kbps unlimited download !!
1599+99 modem rental !! airtel offers 512kbps unlimited download !!
After that r companies planz !!

they give till 5Mbps !!!

im thinking about the 699+99 & 999+99 plans !!! they r really very interesting !!!

cant make up my mind !!!

will i be able to game at 64Kbps ????
online gaming??? like CS 1.6 or UT2004 Or AOM ???

Cheers !!

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Niral...where did you get the information with regards to these plans ? Cos I def know that the only unlimited plans that airtel has is the 64 and 128 kbps respectively. I am on an airtel plan mate 128 kbps unlimited. So could you please verify your source for the info on the airtel plans ?

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey guys do anyone know abt any such ISP in Uttar Pradesh (Gorakhpur - City). I wanna use the Broadband service in Gorakhpur but i'm unable 2 find any such provider if any know plz tell me. Thanx in advance. :roll:

Delpiero

Journeyman
I got download speed of 885 kbps on my sify 3 days ago :shock: . Kept constant at 350-400 kbps. I downloaded everything i possibly could. :lol: And the best part is i never logged on and my package was expired.

Mahesh Babu

Journeyman
Even i was getting 300KB/s downlaod speed from the last 5 days on sify, it stopped today or else sify would go bankrupt
Downlaoded all the possible toys i could downlaod and i even forgot to sleep these 5 days
Happy with sify atlast
even in normal condition i get 100 kbps speed on 48 kbps connection which is really good.
and best of all i never login or else my account would have been ended within 1 day.
I just change IPs and sometimes in some IP's net automatically gets connected thats it no login nothing and no need to bother about that crap 150MB/day limit, but now changing IPs has become a big problem to me since net gets connected only in some IPs. :idea:

Top Bottom