The awesome looking Ubuntu

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsubhadip

In the zone
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh
so the friend so having good amount of money already spent with his laptop...with specific costly newest hardware and lots of lots of propritory software which are all original and lots of lots of original games

good..
good for the USA companies...
u ve money and ur showing to all of us...
good
carry on amitava82
best of luck

and do not use linux like us as we hate to spent money on propritory softwares and u know the whole free OS ,i think u know that na

amitava82

MMO Addict
lol nevermind. drsubhadip has no idea about OSS. He wants to save money. Do one thing, next time look for some free movie or mp3. Please don't pirate them.

And you don't know me. So please STFU.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh
so the friend so having good amount of money already spent with his laptop...with specific costly newest hardware and lots of lots of propritory software which are all original and lots of lots of original games

good..
good for the USA companies...
u ve money and ur showing to all of us...
good
carry on amitava82
best of luck

and do not use linux like us as we hate to spent money on propritory softwares and u know the whole free OS ,i think u know that na
all i have to say is
Code:
 _       _                           _ ___ ___ ___ ___ 
| | ___ | |_   _ _ __ ___   __ _  __| |__ \__ \__ \__ \
| |/ _ \| | | | | '_ ` _ \ / _` |/ _` | / / / / / / / /
| | (_) | | |_| | | | | | | (_| | (_| ||_| |_| |_| |_| 
|_|\___/|_|\__,_|_| |_| |_|\__,_|\__,_|(_) (_) (_) (_)

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
*img381.imageshack.us/img381/8613/psychocatlg0.gif*img381.imageshack.us/img381/psychocatlg0.gif/1/w400.png
Just so you know if theres anyone with intermediate to thorough knowledge of Linux Windows and Mac's Amitava is one of them. And if you didn't notice what he said is pretty much true. I'd like to see a SLI setup working out of the box rather than having to edit or tweak any of the existing settings tog et it to work.

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
*img381.imageshack.us/img381/8613/psychocatlg0.gif*img381.imageshack.us/img381/psychocatlg0.gif/1/w400.png
Just so you know if theres anyone with intermediate to thorough knowledge of Linux Windows and Mac's Amitava is one of them. And if you didn't notice what he said is pretty much true. I'd like to see a SLI setup working out of the box rather than having to edit or tweak any of the existing settings tog et it to work.
Well, Whats the Use of a SLI setup in Linux?
as you aren't playing any games:)

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Well, Whats the Use of a SLI setup in Linux?
as you aren't playing any games
Just because you and me aren't doesn't mean everyone shouldn't. The actual question should be "Why Not" as T159 said.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
i proud of u guys but if u ve root pass can u tell which file it has ---------

check this out in ubuntu -type this in terminal

cd /etc/passwd and check in

cd /etc/sys.config

if u want know about know abt ubuntu that is not full linux try web server , crontab option then its completely not redhat nash version

suse and fedora are the full linux pakage content

but One I Can Say That "linux"is King Windows Cannot Do Anything As Linux [fedore,suse.11]

Linux Is Greater Version Than Windows --------> I Hardly Recommend To Use The Fedora9 Or Open Suse 11----------> Its Latest Linux Versions

Ubuntu Is Not Virus Proof

i like u man... :)
what is virus proof then??

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom