the Asus K53SV - SX521V and SX521D thread

RizEon

Broken In
@aroraanant yeah price raise plus no win7

BTW check this out guys-
Asus K53SM-SX016D/2nd Gen Ci7 /8 GB/750 GB/2GB graphics/DOS: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook

Buy ASUS N53SV-EH71 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Silver Aluminum) at Best Price in India - Also Find ASUS N53SV-EH71 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Silver Aluminum) Specification, Features, Reviews and Pictures.

The second one has same config but 10k less price, but i cant find that model mentioned anywhere and the site is new...worth trusting?? :(

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
Where can I buy ASUS K43SA-VX041D Laptop in New Delhi or Jaipur!!

You can try in Nehru Place in Delhi

BTW check this out guys-
Buy ASUS N53SV-EH71 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Silver Aluminum) at Best Price in India - Also Find ASUS N53SV-EH71 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Silver Aluminum) Specification, Features, Reviews and Pictures.

The second one has same config but 10k less price, but i cant find that model mentioned anywhere and the site is new...worth trusting?? :(

Hmmm...
There is a lot of difference in both of the models, ram, graphic card, HDD.
And have never heard about that website, lets see what other members have to say about it.

antisocialbratt

Journeyman
You can try in Nehru Place in Delhi

Hmmm...
There is a lot of difference in both of the models, ram, graphic card, HDD.
And have never heard about that website, lets see what other members have to say about it.

I think there is something fishy in that site. I've looked through its items and some are priced ridiculously low. PS Vita for 15K:shock:, yeah sure.

RizEon

Broken In
Thank you guys for all the help... :)
I purchased asus k53sm sx010d... awesome machine ..doesn't heat upat all compared to my old HP :p havent had any issue until now...no pixelation .

Initially my friends were sceptical of me choosing this over'dell...hp...lenovo' but now quite a lot of them are considering asus after using my machine :D #win!

suyambuvel

Broken In
I think there is something fishy in that site. I've looked through its items and some are priced ridiculously low. PS Vita for 15K:shock:, yeah sure.

We're in Beta, Any Order Placed During this Period Shall Not be Processed.

Guys go through the above text on their header - just near the chat option. No wonder why they mentioned a low price!

aroraanant

Explorer
I purchased asus k53sm sx010d... awesome machine ..doesn't heat upat all compared to my old HP :p havent had any issue until now...no pixelation .

Initially my friends were sceptical of me choosing this over'dell...hp...lenovo' but now quite a lot of them are considering asus after using my machine :D #win!

Congrats for that great laptop purchase.
BTW from where did you bought it and at what price....

rider

as Kratos

congrats! for your new laptop

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER

congrats buddy

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Congrats :) A review is awaited.

nirajbittu

Right off the assembly line
@RiZeon, plz give ur useful reviews abt ASUS K53SM-SX010D bcoz i m also planning to buy dis... plz also tell abt d display and scree quality.

Top Bottom