The artwork thread

Raziel

Journeyman
@ Gollum: Sorry mate I also don't have any title to that image. Just random numbers only. I think I saved that pic from dA years back. I just recognized it as it was my PSP wallpaper :)

..& btw, You can use the 'CFW PRO C' for the PSP..It's the latest and very stable. You can find it here: Release: CFW Pro C Wololo.net

TheSloth

The Slowest One
here is mine. I did these when I was in 12th
*i.imgur.com/odSiB.jpg
*i.imgur.com/6eKwd.jpg

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@gollum: Thanks. I am fan of naruto. But sadly i still didnt see all the episode that are available. No internet connection at home. This mobile internet,super slow,but I managed upload my sketch. I have few more sketch of pokemon,dragon ball z and beyblade, but these are my latest(3yrs old).
And i asked you in one of my previous post about how to draw hair like you did in your 'megan fox' sketch,you still didnt answer. :( . see my sketch,i just do plain shading, after seeing your sketch i don't like shading in mine.

Flash

Lost in speed
Pigeon done in GIMP.

*fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/085/f/4/be_my_birdie_by_mrilm-d4tzjcf.png

My :2cents: for this post. :wave:

ujjwal007

Lost in games
lady's sketch is of the time when i didn't know how to draw lips eyes and hair. you can call it a noob drawing. I plan to draw her again, she's my fav. if you want lips, check out my sketch below.
*fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/064/8/8/rosy_lips_by_niku4186-d3axvnn.png

now i can draw a better version of lady but before that i have to draw captain jack sparrow and asuka from tekken.
awesome gollum this is awesome pic i loved it so much keep it ur good work you rocked man!!! this is really valueable means a lot!

ujjwal007

Lost in games
Watched Snow White yesterdey :)
Better Quality version at my dA Page Snow White by ~Niku4186 on deviantART
*img16.imageshack.us/img16/8614/snowwhitee.jpg

this one is mind blowing it blows off my mind :D :cloud9: this is my current laptop wallpaper from now for sure :D awesome hidden artists here specially you! cheers for you!!

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
@gollum: ok..don't tell your secret. Fine

you need to study, the light.
Hair is mostly curled and when light falls on it the shade of black changed from light to dark and then back to light
there is absolutely no shading in hair. also you need to use only 0.5mm or 0.3 mm pencil for hair
I'm gonna make a tutorrial soon

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@gollum: thank you so much, ok...i'll remember this.
If tutorial is coming soon then i am eagerly waiting.

Some attempts with Bamboo Fun Stylus + Autodesk Sketchbook Express :p

*i.imgur.com/eFsRB.jpg
*i.imgur.com/YiyXs.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/tlJoB.jpg?1

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
lady's sketch is of the time when i didn't know how to draw lips eyes and hair. you can call it a noob drawing. I plan to draw her again, she's my fav. if you want lips, check out my sketch below.
*fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/064/8/8/rosy_lips_by_niku4186-d3axvnn.png

now i can draw a better version of lady but before that i have to draw captain jack sparrow and asuka from tekken.

Nice drawing Gollum:).Any tips on drawing nose for me?

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
You would need to first get the outline correct. Take your time to get the symmetry correct and then add a little shading making sure the nostrils be as dark as possible

Top Bottom