The artwork thread

Gollum

Collector
i wonder if there are any artists here.
i start, i'm a traditional artist now going digital :)
here are two of my latest works
*fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/228/8/a/rango_by_niku4186-d46uk0c.jpg
drawn traditionally using pencils

*fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/201/7/b/in_the_north_by_niku4186-d411z5f.jpg
*fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/271/c/c/evening_sea_2_by_niku4186-d4b5xiw.jpg
made these two using corel painter.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
You are a brilliant artist Gollum. Very nice drawing and paintings indeed. :)

Sadly, I can't add you reputation in this thread. :(

abhidev

Human Spambot
awesome sketch gollum...even i used to sketch a lot before but stopped it since past 5 yrs...well looking at this i'll surely start again.

here are some of the artworks i drew when working late nights in office :D

*i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/abhidev/My%20Artwork/OgAAAKPu1HRu_tD_bH6fqLsOTlf9MPEmN1mq_ffNHqMKD6ZYsKDhmHDEUC4ztJApW8gvG1gHBuo-cwI4yf6G1C0txmoAm1T1UIt2E4tFoYW24dhCjXJRUHkcf3EQ.jpg

*i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/abhidev/My%20Artwork/OgAAAJ8cBLvbimvV9QTIfvD3BaZ5dILKIqVok83q4tEadOePLSsJ5efsr3s1bUvsW3nF5wrca5qXvoETYmbbWtz3lxcAm1T1UKjAYAfhcdQIjz6r0u6084QJdkSQ.jpg

*i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/abhidev/My%20Artwork/OgAAAGX7ALRbTJ-Lt2MuWRpbGXvbNayrgJOTvuuAyf4hL6i7UoPNfc87ZqlFXvm-8hPr3JFWqHdX0QVf3h6Ru9l8KdUAm1T1UNbQ1kC10-oPIWmNtJIHW_X8W9Qu.jpg

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
thanks everyone. no need for rep etc. i crated this thread for tdf artists to post their new and old artwork.
so guys, go ahead.

awesome sketch gollum...even i used to sketch a lot before but stopped it since past 5 yrs...well looking at this i'll surely start again.

here are some of the artworks i drew when working late nights in office :D
very nice abhidev
i really like the first one. if you keep practicing you will definitely get better and better. so keep doodling wherever you can be it home, office, train, bus, restaurant or toilet :p

abhidev

Human Spambot
@gollum: yea its been a long time since then...i used to draw a lot...used to have my sketches held on notice boards in school and college :)...

these artworks i hv posted are just something i drew on the office glass board with a marker...just for fun. anyways will dig into my drawer and see if i can find any of my work and post it here... :)

doomgiver

Warframe
gollum, i'd pay for those pics :)
i like them better than some of the crap that is put up in art galleries in the name of "art"

Krow

Crowman
Nice work Gollum. As for me, once I tried sketching a girl's face. When I was done, it looked more like me than her.

Piyush

Lanaya
does anime characters count?
if so...then i'll post my collection each day starting from tomorrow

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
gollum, i'd pay for those pics :)
i like them better than some of the crap that is put up in art galleries in the name of "art"

thanks dude. but in my opinion most people who are more inclined towards technology would prefer digital art. and three purple you find at art galleries are not the same.
i'm more inclined towards sketching in realism and fantasy.

does anime characters count?
if so...then i'll post my collection each day starting from tomorrow

yes any artwork, even things you may draw at your walls :p
graffiti
clay models
paintings
sketches etc etc

Nice work Gollum. As for me, once I tried sketching a girl's face. When I was done, it looked more like me than her.

you know, if you get it right, you can have a very strong impression.
and....i'm telling you this cause it sure works ;)
in fact i mostly draw girls :p

so here is another one whom you might know from the Harry potter movies.
*fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/088/8/e/Emma_Watson_by_Niku4186.jpg

that's Emma Watson if you still didn't recognize her :)

Alok

Adventurer
Nice thread !
I make sketches related to games . I'll post something in Deewali Holidays
coz i haven't time in collage.

I'll make something for sure.

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
o yeah jem is such a sweetheart, i definitely will make her sketch. in fact it was her sketch that i started off with. and boy it was a jump start for me. since then i have learned many things about human anatomy and facial features. which has also raised my bar for beauty and.......not every girl is beautiful (by face that is)...but i can make almost any girl look beautiful in a sketch...the problem is, it won't look like her :p

i can't make "his crush" again cause it was a sketch request and not to mention i made that one with a passport size photo as reference.

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
thanks krow, i'm working on a new sketch now. just finished the outlines today. will post pics later in the night.

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
here is what i'm working on. keep in mind this is just 5% and 10% completed, just the outline. so for now she looks like a ghost lol
i'm drawing this from the 3.2" screen of my phone
*img28.imageshack.us/img28/7303/rps20111007080307.jpg
*img190.imageshack.us/img190/2484/rps20111007080433.jpg
the rest will take another two days cause i can't draw much today for i have some other work today.

Top Bottom