TERROR ATTACK!!! Firing and blasts in Mumbai...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
I seriously pin my hope on Sonia Gandhi wishing she pulls off what her mother-in-law did back in 1984 and I betchya that no one's gone kill her for this, this time ;)

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Raj Thakrey has asked Marathis to join the NSG and the Indian Army as soon as possbile. All marathis who join the Army are to provided with a lifetime supply of Raj Vada Pau with extra potatoes and complimentory sauce.Raj Thakrey reportedly had a heart attack when he saw the sheer audacity of Punjabis and Biharis in a joint effort to save Mumbai.

lol

i guess u watch India Tv ;)

Mystic

wise one
Ours is a country where people always take things for granted,look upon movie & tv celebrities as gods & goddesses & do not care about anyone.most of the people keep themselves updated on bollywood gossip but do not know about the launch of chandrayaan.most youngsters do not know the name of the prez,they do not know who dr. A.P.J Abdul kalam is or what his contributions are.people of historical importance who shaped the nation are forgotten but movie heroes are their idols.the media is equally to blame.agree or not we lack genuine patriotism,our society is hollow & crippled.people pass out of IIT's & run off to the US. Rich men & women live cozily in their warm homes,eat at dominoes while farmers commit suicidd.we buy branded clothes & talk of progress when young children lie naked on the streets.what we need right now is an awareness campaign.we as a people must get involved.we need a leader who is dynamic & respects the country.someone who can change the way this country's population thinks & acts.i think its time the youth of the country took matters into their own hands.

And the reality check: Average youth is whatever-we're-cool-whine kind of person. So, yea, awareness might help a lot. About the leader, hmm, we're waiting for the person since a long time. It could be you, guy on the other street, who who who? revolutionary movements?
Anyway, who ever come up with an idea, it'd also have to change the mindset of current society, culture, even religion, and not just government. We're all responsible for everything that happens.

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
c this ... *specials.rediff.com/news/2008/nov/29sld1-public-reaction-terror-attack.htm
i m really shocked ...

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
But the F******* thing is politicians have already started using this to gather votes.

Like today I received this:

"Bhagwan chahe maaf kare na kaare, Terrorists ka GOD ke saath appointment fix karna ARMY ka kaam, aur kesh ko sambhalna hamara."- A BJP candidate whose name I don't rcall

I mean WTH!!!!

red_devil

Back!
bloody politicians.. the worst kind of opportunistic people.

btw, has Raj T.., made any public statement yet ???

< i haven't heard from him on national TV... has he given any statements on marathi tv channels?? >

Mystic

wise one
But the F******* thing is politicians have already started using this to gather votes.

Like today I received this:

"Bhagwan chahe maaf kare na kaare, Terrorists ka GOD ke saath appointment fix karna ARMY ka kaam, aur kesh ko sambhalna hamara."- A BJP candidate whose name I don't rcall

I mean WTH!!!!

It sounded more as Cash, neither Desh or Kesh. :|

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
First of all i condemn this terrorist attack in Mumbai and really salutes those soldiers who fought for us, the civilians without thinking about their lives and dependents. And pray as a true Indian in support of our brothers and sisters who have lost their lives in Mumbai.

Now regarding the political view about this attack, I just want to add that where were those politicians when there were the scenario of war in Mumbai.
No one even thought of going there and showing some concern.
Where was Mr. Raj Thakrey and his supporters, why didnt they took the position and fought for their "mumbai manoosh". Indian politics is so mean that no politician think of people, they just know how to satisfy their selfish means. They are dividing India on saying he is mumbaikar and he is north indian/south indian. But they are not able to understand that we are Indians and we can fight to the terror only being as Indian not mumbaikar or delhite.

This is not the situation where one party can say that if we were in "satta" then there would be better situation. This only conveys how mean they are for getting the "kursi". They have to unite together, leaving their personal problems, regional or religious differences. There is an utter need of clearing the mindset about terrorism nationally and internationally. The time has come where the speeches are not to be given but to fight for it.

Infact, we should take this attack in other way which shows the Indian Agencies their faces. Whenever there is some problem like this everyone thinks himself as Indian thus uniting India. There is an urgence of making our forces more powerful in terms of weapons, technology and training.
Everything that our soldiers/policemen have is outdated. Think once that how damage and lives would have been saved if Mumbai Police shot those terrorist in first attempt. They just have a service revolver, how can they fight with those AK-47. Thats the reality bite and need to be changed. At last, i just want to suggest our Government/Agencies to take some help or suggestions from the American Agencies that how they tackle terrorist so well that there were no attack of any kind after 9/11....? What they have and what we don't.
Jai Hind.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I have a wish - when Raj T comes out to spread his hatred again, I wish people would pelt him with stones and make him flee for his life. Where the f*ck was he all this time? And those utter c*nts who support his ideology and harass innocent people based on their state of belonging, I hope the same fate befalls them as well. "Well-wishers of 'Marathi manoos'", my central-Indian arse.

abhishek_734

Broken In
we indians have a very bad habit of trying to keep everyone happy.why r we busy in making friendship with pakistan.everytime a terrorist attack takes place,we get complete evidence of pak's hand in it.but still we do not stop our trains and buses to pakistan.we should break all our contacts with pak.this whole thing of friendship is only helping terrorists.what good will we get even if pakistan becomes our friend considering it to be a very small country as compared to india.instead we shud focus more on strenghting our relation with some comparable country like china,russia,us etc.close all borders with pakistan,no trade nothing,let them remain underdeveloped.why shud we care abt them when they r nurturing terrorism.

also i think it is useless to blame pak again and again after the attacks.kutte ki tedhi dum kabhi sidhi nahi hoti.we should rather increase our defence.and dont expect the politicians and our "intellectual" PM to do anything.they have many other imp things to do.(like thinking abt their vote bank etc).these people didnt do anything when mumbai was burning few days by acts of MNS when the source(raj Thakre) was in mumbai.how can u expect them to do anything when the source is outside the country.even if the whole incident is over ,they r just busy in analysing things,they dont have any concrete plan for the future.and also they r busy as the election is near.They r only counting how many attacks took place in the reign of the opposition party.

after the whole thing is now over,i can see a strange happiness all over the news channels and in the statements of politicians.WHY R WE HAPPY?Bcoz we killed 9 men and captured 1 man to know the whole story.these 10 had come to india just to do suicide.they wud have killed anyway.r we happy bcoz our only 200 men died when abt 5000 men were to be killed.r we happy bcoz we lost only our 20 great officers( I Salute Them) in rescue operation?and finally r we happy that once again we got evidence against pakistan(that means its not our fault).

I think the time has come when everyone should protect himself and his countrymen by his own means.dont blame or trust the politicians.now it has become the matter of predator and prey.dont let urself and ur countrymen become the prey.do whatever u can do to save ur country.use ur intellectual skills.like if u r a hacker,hack their sites,if u r a surfer,take out a bit of ur time searching for sites on terrorism,maybe u may get some imp info before an attack ,if u own a site or r a mediaperson,spread awareness among people.u r going to market,always be alert.make full use of ur abilities in curbing terrorism.its all abt awareness and our unity.if we remain united no terrorist can even touch us.

It felt me cry when i saw the last journey of three great heroes on the tv today.May their Souls rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom