TERROR ATTACK!!! Firing and blasts in Mumbai...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
@ Mrintech
are u an indian or a pakistani pilla
is your blood not boiling seing all this ****
Noob will always remain Noob.... Come here at Bhopal and I will show you what the heck is all about Communalism, if you really wanna see. ;)

And Scream with these kind of words, immature. :lol:

Noob :lol:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
yawn... who cares what u think?
Why r u bringing Krazzy in everything. Krazzy is not Raj but Raj is crazy.

And @sumigizlov
WTH??!! why r u upto a whole nation, its not the people but some of them. Do u think all Indians are as divine as so called "ganges"??

Get d facts clear and open ur heart, try to believe the truth. So much hatred is not good for ur health.

Go out and help the injured and donate blood.

slugger

Banned
Terrorists let go 17 Russian hostages after checking passport

hmmmmm!!

protesting against the use of NON-MARATHI forces on Maharashtrian soil !!
Raj and Bal Thackeray have intiated proceedings to sue the Army and Naval Commanders for continuously referring to CST Railway Station as VT Station

According to them this is a deliberate effort by outsiders to harm Maharashtrian pride and as a Maharahtrian they would go to any extent to prevent this misrepresentation of Railway Stations in Maharashtra.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
*www.thehindubusinessline.com/blnus/10281481.htm-1
Raj and Bal Thackeray have intiated proceedings to sue the Army and Naval Commanders for continuously referring to CST Railway Station as VT Station

According to them this is a deliberate effort by outsiders to harm Maharashtrian pride and as a Maharahtrian they would go to any extent to prevent this misrepresentation of Railway Stations in Maharashtra.
R u serious?? or joking?

sumigizlov

Broken In
you should first understand the meaning of communalism you noob
i have not said anything about any religion but only the state that is pakistan

mrintech

Technomancer
you should first understand the meaning of communalism you noob
i have not said anything about any religion but only the state that is pakistan
Whatever.... :rolleyes: Who cares.... :rolleyes:

Aur haan mein terese darr Gaya.... :)) :)) :))

Chal tu jeeta mein haar gaya.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

OK..... ;)

Maje Kar ;)

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Noob will always remain Noob.... Come here at Bhopal and I will show you what the heck is all about Communalism, if you really wanna see. ;)

And Scream with these kind of words, immature. :lol:

Noob :lol:
I reported his posts i noon but still mods have take n no action :/

mrintech

Technomancer
Just ignore his posts. He is aspiring Prime Minister of India, who will destroy terrorism by destroying Pakistaani :D

mrintech

Technomancer
I've been reading this thread since yesterday.thought i'd add something.some of the members in this forum are playing the blame game- calling a whole country a terrorist nation, blaming politicians & authorities etc. Are these members any different than the people they are blaming?they are adding fuel to communalism which is the begining of terrorism.pakistan is not a terrorist nation and followers of islam are not terrorists. Terrorism starts with an idea, a belief.why are most terrorists young & educated men?its because they've been subjected to systematic brainwashing.its not easy to take away life unless you are psychologically motivated.if one wishes to end terrorism, he/she must kill the idea first.
+1000

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
and u are the mahatma gandhi of india who will stop terrorism by spreading awareness
And u r the Osama of India who wants to stop terror by terror.*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/2.png
again quoting myself
WTH??!! why r u upto a whole nation, its not the people but some of them. Do u think all Indians are as divine as so called "ganges"??

Get d facts clear and open ur heart, try to believe the truth. So much hatred is not good for ur health.

Go out and help the injured and donate blood.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Seems like Anorion's posts don't get noticed enough.

@sumigizlov, we all feel the heat of the unfortunate and downright cowardly and horrendous acts of the recent times and we all want to kill somebody. But please try to be in your senses. Abusing fellow members here who don't go by your thoughts won't serve anything. This is a very emotional thread and don't let it run into hatred for your fellow members. You can find a lot of hate-Pakistan forums on the net, dig them. If you want a straight warning you will get it, but I try rather to be subtle for the reasons mentioned above. So please behave.

red_devil

Back!
@Hitboxx, u being subtle wont help much., a cleaning up of the thread might help, IMHO

btw, things not absolutely clear right now. Some say Nariman House is secure, some dont.
and Scotland Yard is apparently being flown into India to investigate British angle.
<this as if the FBI team flowing in was not enough :| >

mrintech

Technomancer
No one gonna reveal anything as soon as everything is clear. Sometimes fake information is also given due to privacy reasons ;)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
It is unfair to not let people have their say. Many posts from this thread have been reported, and none of them are disobeying forum rules (borderline rule four - the controversial topics bit, but if individual posts go, the flow of the thread also goes), so in the interest of free speech, I am not deleting any threads. If any Mods feel that posts are going overboard, please take any necessary action.

That said, please everyone here, don't hide behind the mask of the internet. Give everyone as much respect as you would if they were in front of you. This goes for people any side of the paki-bashing or govt-hating or Raj-snubbing issues.

As Hitboxx said, this is a very emotional issue. Especially for those living in Mumbai, many of us have been directly or indirectly affected. What don't need at all right now is more hate. The international community is responding very well, and both the Scotland Yard and the FBI are on their way over. This is for investigation purposes only, our people are still battling it out with the terrorists.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom