TERROR ATTACK!!! Firing and blasts in Mumbai...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anispace

dattebayo
Originally Posted by vishalgupta

sicko! sicko! sicko!
all i can say now..

^^^
+99

"In case they don't and decide to permanently stay here and even call their families, then we'll talk"

Its not your F****** city man. If they want they can stay here. Nobody has to get your permission for that. It is people like you who should be thrown out of this country.

And I always thought how people like RT managed to find supporters for his party. Guess there is no scarcity of retards in this country.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
call me crazy(not the a**hole here :D ) but other than the cst and road firings the terrorists have only targeted rich people or the israelis.

what would have made me happy is when all these socialites would have been there at the hotel and would have been killed.common man has never even touched the taj's premises and all these mf'ers are babling about how they go there regularly and how they had a close call on wednesday.

i give a big F-U to them.these people like the terrorists have cold cash and colder hearts.my verdict is that the terrorists aptly have chosen their victims(sorry for the innocent common lives killed)

i also feel there is something fishy about the whole thing.destroying the reput of these hotels would definitely scare the NRI's and people at the top.something tells me this was not intended for us( :mad: shouldnt have killed the ones at cst and the poor driver)

ban me for posting this but i hate rich people who pretend to live in heaven whilst we pay for their sins

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
blah blah blah

Stop wasting your time. I don't bother about the opinions of morons like you. There are only a few people on this forum whose opinions I might care about. You are not one of them. Neither are some of the others who have replied before or will reply next by adding senseless +1 and +100.

drsubhadip

In the zone
by the way how much time NSG will take to fix the appointment of GOD with the terrorist?
why they r taking so much time????

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Wht can i say? Its terible! dam *******
Looking at this thread, One thing can be said surely, Somewht We all indians are...........
We cant live united....we fight for idiotic reasons, Like which caste is better?

We dont take Gujarati or Marathi, Rajasthani or Bihari and so on as one.......
We are forgetting that outside india our identification is as INDIAN CITIZEN.......

and yes one thing more every pakistani is not terrorist............

If i wrong i am sorry but pls think it is easy to break a single stick but it difficult to break a bundle of sticks

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^ have patience, real people r fighting real war, they won't get "medipac" in some random rooms aftr entering d premise.

AND, guys stop thrashing Krazzy, lets not fight among ourselves.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
latest news :

127 ppl dead :(

30 hostages rescued from Oberoi hotel :)

FBI team leaves for India ---> wow !@!

Modi says Pak violated UN code, gives Rs1cr to victims ----> ++1

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
A lot of hostages saved. But there is still one terrorist in the Taj who has a hostage. The army is in contact with him. The terrorist is moving between two floors and cutting off electricity supply in Taj.

However the army assures that the Taj will be cleared in a few of hours.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
the only thing not common between Raj T and terrorists is that he is home made terrorist.

FBI team sure sounds good, but who knows if it is here to find evidences or destroy them :rolleyes: afterall US is provides he fodder for Pakistan

what comes in my mind right now is the movie "WEDNESDAY"...i guess it is the time when a common man should stand up to this and clean his house...

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
However the army assures that the Taj will be cleared in a few of hours.
But not without any loss of life, its like for how much time hostages survive. It's not game that you can head shot everyone with one pull of trigger.

what comes in my mind right now is the movie "WEDNESDAY"...i guess it is the time when a common man should stand up to this and clean his house...
It was not a common man's wednesday, it was instead of terrorists :/

Last edited:

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
And yeah stick to Times NOW and NDTV. Other channels seriously suck.

Living in nepal.....dont hvTimes NOW and NDTV.........
Star news, Aaj tak and other:(

guys i want a complete detail......so suggest a gud link pls

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Ironically heard Lashkar-e-Toiba condems the attack.

What difference that makes..?? It is time to got to the roots finish
all these groups for ever. Hope Mumbai will be back to routine and pray Indians
never get shattered.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
But not without any loss of life, its like for how much time hostages survive. It's not game that you can head shot everyone with one pull of trigger.

No the hostages are safe. I don't think any of the hostages have died so far. That is why this operation is taking so long. The army and the commandos cannot take any risk because of the hostages. Several commandos themselves are injured in this battle but they are making sure the hostages are safe.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
The reason that this operation is taking too long is that most of the hostages are either foreign nationals and upper class rich Indian folks which are either politically connected or important, scratch on any of 'em means loss of support,vote and note(Hindi waley i.e. Money) to these politicians. That's why its taking too long. In my opinion instead of F.B.I we should've called for S.A.S Those guys are best in hostage rescue ops and Iranian Embassy incident is one of the good examples of that. Moreover wasn't their grand daddies who build Taj after all ?
If Mumbai bounces back to normality in just a day or two, I'll salute the spirit of Mumbai and Mumbaikars.

Infernal12

Sony Ericsson Lover
Latest Update: Press conference at "midday" with army officials where details of the operation will be disclosed to the public.

Give a gun to anyone and he starts behaving like a lion. Security HAS to be beefed up !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom