Status
Not open for further replies.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
^^ BBCode or Bulletin Board Code is
a lightweight markup language
used to format posts in many
message boards . - From Wikipedia...
In layman's terms, these are the codes which control the spoiler tags, bold, italics and all that... They have been disabled by the mods as some users had images in their siggy...

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^ BBCode or Bulletin Board Code is
a lightweight markup language
used to format posts in many
message boards . - From Wikipedia...
In layman's terms, these are the codes which control the spoiler tags, bold, italics and all that... They have been disabled by the mods as some users had images in their siggy...

Yes yes I just saw them in Imgur. Users had been adding images to their siggy as well. They have gone mental.

I notices this a few minutes ago:

Previously when quoting someone's post, only the part which they added used to become part of the new QUOTE tag, not what THEY tagged. Now, whatever thewy quoted is also becoming part of the new QUITE.

EG:
Code:
original post: aaaa
second post: <quote>aaaa</quote>
                   bbbb

Previously, on quoting second post:

<quote>bbbb</quote>

Now on quoting second post:

Code:
<quote>aaaa</quote>
                   <quote>bbbb</quote>

this should be corrected as it will lead to posts getting unnecessarily large.

EDIT: I continued browsing after posting this error and everything seems to be fine. When is the scheduled forum upgrade anyways?

Last edited:

beingGamer

In the zone
Hi admins, every time i post a thread this error shows up.
the thread is posted but this error misleads, especially when your posts will be posted after the moderator's approval.
it seems like it didn't get post.

thinkdigit post thread error.jpg

Please check the issue being reported here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/180092-two-forum-same-thread.html

Some other forum appears to be ripping threads from TDF.

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Please check the issue being reported here:*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/178881-cx500-fine-sapphire-r9-280x.html

Correct thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/180092-two-forum-same-thread.html

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have been using Tapatalk to browse the forum and I have observed that the option to edit posts is missing. Anyone else facing this same issue?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Please check the issue being reported here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/180092-two-forum-same-thread.html

*forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/vb...-from-other-forums-and-post-to-yours.1248181/

Probably they are using this. These BOTs are used to increase popularity ,post/thread count within short time. That thread is just a random picked by that site.

sksundram

In the zone
Version 2.4.13. I like the feel and surprisingly i never knew a new version existed. Google play never asked me to update it nor it showed in "update available" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Which phone do you use? I am using version 4.3.3 on my HTC One X+.

Edit : Nevermind, it's fixed now.

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I have been using Tapatalk to browse the forum and I have observed that the option to edit posts is missing. Anyone else facing this same issue?

Works fine here. 4.1.2 JB
FlHz7TM.jpg

Version 2.4.13. I like the feel and surprisingly i never knew a new version existed. Google play never asked me to update it nor it showed in "update available" :rolleyes:

Because it's not linked to playstore. Pirated probably.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
When I login via old Tapatalk (2.4.13), I can login to Digit. But when I try to login via new and updated Tapatalk Pro it keeps saying 'connecting to server' but never actually logs in! Why?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom