Tata Indicom - 512Kbps Unlimited !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishanth_che

Broken In
Hey guys

Good news,Tata Indicom has launched a 512 Kbps unlimited plan for Rs 1,850 + Taxes = Rs 2,077 per/month.

More info - *www.tataindicombroadband.com

I think the price is quite reasonable considering that many ISP still charge around Rs 1000 for a 256Kbps unlimited plan.But I think the current rates are pretty high,they should atleast give 512Kbps unlimited for a Rs 1000 plan and 2MBps unlimited for Rs 2000 plan.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Bro its too costly. You'll rathre choose BroadBand from AirTel. They Charge Rs. 900 per month for 256 KB/s and their service is always up.
Go to their website for your area plan details.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Tata Indicom is always costly.:(:mad:. I would have been happier if they provided 256kbps unlimited at reasonable rates, for example at around Rs.800 pm inclusive of modem rental and taxes. My friend still has 128kbps unlimited from Tata @ Rs.800 pm exclusive of taxes.:(

varkey

Journeyman
their 256kbps unlimited will come to 1123 rs incl tax.. anyway their service is good.

reliance is also a good option. they give 300kbps for the same price but its nor available at most of the places.

its costly and Indicom does not have a gud track record..My frnds have Indicom net connection some months back and the service was really pathetic .

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
TATA has very bad reputation here at Kolkata on Service support related issue... wrost than BSNL....

also i cant afford, 2.1 per month for my domestic connection, as they wont allow comercial business on it... :p

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Man its still expensive... one of my friend at the another forum lives in London... he has 7 MBps Unlimited connection for 35 Euros! (2905 Rs)

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Aayush has the time based Prepaid connection. This "Quick Power 360" for Rs. 3,240 for 6 months gives you daily 2 hours data transfer and night 9-9 free. That's 14 hrs, upto 2mbps (but he's getting 2mbps) for Rs. 540 a month.

But no where in the site, it's mentioned that they'll give free data transfers during the night.

Applicable for: Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Kolkata, Pune only.

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
When are these compaines going to bring SENSIBLE plan.
For me I will not give out more than 1000 bucks for broadband unless fiber to home comes along ;-)

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
hey just a related query. Hathway's six month plan is for Rs. 3000. That is 500 per month for night unlimited 512 kbps. 7 GB download cap for 6 months. Is it good? Night unlimited is for 11 pm to 9 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom