Symbian S60 V3 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
How to download from Rapidshare on Symbian OS?
The default OSS browser doesn't supports Rapidshare downloads & Opera Mobile downloads some silly stupid 10kb file after clicking Download button.

Rapidshare works fine for me on the default browser of my N73 and N82 both

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
rapidshare downloads work on the default browser but most of the time the file format isn't supported

Power UP

In the zone
Actually you can download any file type you want in the default browser using the core player trick.

*thesymbianblog.com/2008/03/20/hack-download-any-file-via-the-default-s60-browser/

*thesymbianblog.com/2008/05/12/video-tutorial-how-to-download-rar-files-with-the-s60-browser/

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Actually you can download any file type you want in the default browser using the core player trick.

*thesymbianblog.com/2008/03/20/hack-download-any-file-via-the-default-s60-browser/

*thesymbianblog.com/2008/05/12/video-tutorial-how-to-download-rar-files-with-the-s60-browser/

I knew this trick, but it downloads the file in the phone memory first & hence I won't be able to download big files due to phone memory constraints. :cry:

utsav

damn busy...
I knew this trick, but it downloads the file in the phone memory first & hence I won't be able to download big files due to phone memory constraints. :cry:

In both my phones whenever i download files bigger than the size of phone memory ,then the file is automatically downloaded to memory card. Dunno y this dont happens wid u :?

MasterMinds

hell boy
Isnt this site down. Anyways i have submited my imei there yesterday..,! Lets see what happens....isnt there any instantaneous way around?

shashank_re

In the zone
Anyone knows how to create a shortcut from "Inbox"?
There is an option for "Create New" and "Messaging" only but no option for inbox...
any idea on this..?

And also do tell/show what theme you guys are using :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom