[Survey] How many of you have a paid/work/ISP e-mail account?

Do you have a paid/work/ISP e-mail account?

• Total voters

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
so...How many of you have a paid/work/ISP e-mail account? My question is NOT whether you use it or not. Just tell me whether you have such an account or not. :) like...I have a @dataone.in mail account (given by BSNL).

I am not talking about free webmail providers like Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail.

Rajesh345

Youngling
o...How many of you have a paid/work/ISP e-mail account? My question is NOT whether you use it or not. Just tell me whether you have such an account or not. like...I have a @dataone.in mail account (given by BSNL).

voted , Have 2 bsnl connections atm and 2+1 emails (1 very old -got with connection ~3-4 yrs back - quited that connection but still have email, flooded with spam's )

clmlbx

Technomancer
u should keep ISP accounts differently. Well as I know most of ISP's provide E-mail accounts.

As u already said about BSNL, Even Airtel Do as I have. It covers most of us

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
All I want to know is...do you have a 'duniya se hatke' e-mail account whether paid, given to you by your ISP or office.

I am asking this because I need to curb spam and I want to force regsitrations through legit mail accounts. Simply put, I am thinking of banning Gmail, Yahoo, Rediff and Hotmail.

I had posted a long rant earlier: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community-discussions/143087-india-china-spammers.html

We moderate first 10 posts of every member manually. It is a PITA for us...and perhaps for the new member too when he sees his post isn't published straightaway. A bit of delay, we feel the member has suffered. In most cases, a new member posts the same thing 4-5 times more. Again burden for us.

How do large forums cope up? They ban popular webmail accounts. People who want to register will still register anyhow. That's my point.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Well, I havent heard of many paid services, I know BSNL gives a HUGE 5 mb of free storage on a email account

No, I have never paid for any of these and probably never will.
Never felt any use of it. Still a Student, a Yahoo! Email id and a Gmail id is doing great for me

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
my personal email id is in this format [firstname]@[lastname].me :)

purchased a domain on go daddy fro about 350 bucks, then I created a google apps account using that domain. I just need to renew the domain every year that all.. I have my very own personal email ID :D

Top Bottom