Suggestion for a USB Hub..

nCyCoD

Gamer..
I am looking to buy a USB Hub preferably with 7 port and AC powered or 4 port without AC powered..

Some time ago I bought a cheap one with 4 ports.But I could use only 2 out 4 ports at a time.:|

I want all ports to work at a time.

prasanth11

Broken In
Go for a branded on like Belkin or iball

belkin is the best in the business, I advise not to use more than 4 usb hub

Xbox

Inclined to Tech
If local models can match the same performance of branded..?

Its available for a cheap price of Rs 80..

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
i have Targus USB Hub for Mac® | ACH105US, & am using it with win 7. had cost me a little more than 500/-. there's also a 7-port hub with USB 3.0 ports, but its much costly.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Local hubs suck. They give speeds enough to compell you to throw it out of the window. Belkin/Targus is your best bet.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
As suggested already, stick to branded ones if you want peace of mind. Those cheap hubs are crappy as hell.

I use this for my laptop, gets the work done and looks good too.
Belkin 4 Port Mini Premium Travel USB Pebble Hub Connect Devices+ Bill 3Yr Wty | eBay

mitraark

Decrepit
It depends what you want to use with your ports ... bought a cheap Zebronics 4 Port USB Hub for Rs 75 , useless , only 1 port works at a time , using it as an extension cord for USB :D

Never used a decent hub by Belkin/Targus , is it possible to use a hub to connect multiple Gamepads / Pen Drives ?

Xbox

Inclined to Tech
bought a cheap Zebronics 4 Port USB Hub for Rs 75 , useless , only 1 port works at a time

Really, then what is the meaning of a Hub.. It should support multiple devices at a time..

Am planning to go for an Amkette model or Belkin.. Don't know the quality of Amkette as it is cheaper than the later..

aroraanant

Explorer
Even I m planning to buy one for my mac, it should have atleat 4ports and should not be AC powered and all the ports should work as in the local ones all ports doesn't work at the same time. Suggest the cheap and best available online or in local market

Top Bottom