Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
I remeber the 2005 december Cd DVD case the discs used to stay perfectly in place
now a days the case has become thinner but its unable to hold the cds and dvds and they get scratched. Please make better case or keep them in some plastic cover like other tech mags do.

roshan1236a

The rated R superstar.
Hello rabo anna,
I am Roshan anna. I would like to say only tow thing for u anna's.
1.If possible pls try to reduce the ads in the website. Ads in the mag are perfect as it is related to the contents. I have no issues with the ads in the mag. However the ads in the website is just too much. I do not how but when my younger brother clicked on one of the ad link u posted it was connected to a pronographic site. I was really amused by this. As I always say to my parents that i only check thinkdigit.com. Anna now tell me what is my position in my home anna? Anna atleast pls check the link annd before adding. Anna pls anna.

2 Is ur packing Anna. What a packing Anna??? I have to fold it and the take it away because all the people just stare at me when ever i walk this huge pack in my hands. Anna pls try to make it simple. As our great Annas said " Less packing more comfort" also anna pls modify ur CD,DVD case pls look into the moserbaer CD,DVD pack dont copy that annd pls lear frm that anna.

Okay Annas I hope u consider my request's.
By typing all these i have got strain on my shoulders and by the by I am posting frm net center no more internet in my Home it is disconnected thanx for that u Annas.
Bye Have a great day u Annas..

wtech

Broken In
How about contests which arent fraud :

s anyone from Digit looking into this :

Digit Crossword Contest a fraud :

I had submitted an all correct entry, emailed it to tq at thinkdigit dot com on 6th May 2008 (admins may pm me to know the email and have me forward them a copy with original headers), please check ur email inbox also for 6th May emails. Subject of email was Crossword Entry for May 2008

My crossword entry was :

*i36.tinypic.com/30x8qb8.jpg

This is really bad, the issue says that May 2008 had no winner, pathetic ! If someone else was declared May 2008 crossword winner then tell me, otherwise this is nothing but fraud. Waiting for your replies.

D@rekills4

In the zone
Advertising

I think that there is too much Advertising in this forum
Try this one
BWHacks - 0% Advertising
BWHacks - View Profile: D@rekills4

They should remove the Ads on the right side of this forum
Ads Like this one
*i33.tinypic.com/ddoumo.jpg

Last edited:

roshan1236a

The rated R superstar.
Hey D@rekills4refer page 55 of July issue of our Mag(Digit). Its abt how to block ads I have used it now no adds at all. I am happy.
Raabo I have one suggestion why cant u make the cover of the mag more sexy.(Do not include a model)

praka123

left this forum longback
pls rename Open Source Section to Open Source and Linux section ,so that n00b linux users too can post there .

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
maana ki inflation is on a new height now.. but i think that you can improve the packaging of the DVD case.. it doesn't sux... that's the problem.. i can't hold the discs in it anylonger..

drsubhadip

In the zone
why do not u guys give a single layer dvd along with a dual layer dvd ...
u r giving us a cd ..
give us a dvd single layer with dual layer dvd ,it will increase content and the price of the cd and single layer dvd is almost same ..
so u can afford ..
ok...
some one said that every body does not have dvd rom

but my friend if every body does not have dvd player then how can they enjoying the dual layer dvd ...
so can any body arrange a poll for that who want a single layer dvd instead of the cd..
then every thing will be clear ..
and every other magazine except Linux FOR U r giving the dvd format..
so from the number one magazine of our country we can expect a little more extra in the form of a dual layer dvd along with a single layer dvd ..
one thing more .....

i think the indian computer mags can be better responsible for their work..
they can go for the FOSS.
it ll be better for our countries to eliminate the piracy also..
and our poor country will save money which r going to usa in that regard..
as every body knows that in our country the piracy is so high..
every alternate computer in our poor country is using the pirated version of win xp , or vista, or office 2007..
so to stop the piracy go for FOSS..
go for distribution of open softwares like the greats ..open office,firefox, linux different distros which r going to replace the propritory software eventually..
i m not saying those propritory softwares r bad..but they r really costly for our economic system..
so the resposibility also goes to DIGIT also..
although they r supporting it..
but a little bit more ,a more description of linux,openoffice will be help to those unholy souls who does know any os other than xp and win office,,
but they know the firefox ..THE REVOLUTION..
ok..
thanks DIGIT for ur great mag..
keep it up..
make us informed in every aspect of the OPEN AND FREE WORLD.

Rahim

Married!
Couldnt find feedback thread for August issue so i am putting my gripe here.
The openSUSE 11 DVD is again not working. During the stage of installation it says some packages have not instlled properly (at 68%)and the setup quits. I tried again and the same thing happens ( i chose KDE 4). Plz do something as it seems Digit botches up the bootable dvd all the time.

nksinghal

Broken In
Is there anyone here from team DIGIT reading this who can help me get my JULY 2008 issue of DIGIT or would I need to sue the magazine which used to be my favourite magazine sine the days it was called CHIP (not any more). My subscription number is N002536.

rvtalent

Right off the assembly line
hi... i'm vickram doing my engineering degree and i'm a regular reader of the digit magazine, i buy the book every month, unfortunately i missed buying the book during the month june 2008 which is the 7th anniversary edition and featured many softwares and freewares, so kindly any1 give me suggestions on how to buy the june '08 edition again.... plz reply to my email id "rvtalent@gmail.com" Please donot ignore.....

nvidia

-----ATi-----
@nksinghal: Email the digit help desk. Posting it here surely wont help.
@rvtalent: Search in news stands and you may find it. I don't think there is any other way of getting it...

nksinghal

Broken In
I have already emailed to DIGIT help desk but like the Government of India and other state governments is doesn't work. There has been no response.

T

The Conqueror

There should be an option for users to PERMANENTLY delete vistor messages instead of deleted by user message after deleting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom