Suggest phone with videocall facility under 16.5k

ayushman9

Journeyman
I m terribly confused as none of the good phones in this range are giving native video call facility. samsung ace, ace plus are good but do not have front cam. i don't want to go for bada so sam wave is out of quesn. Most nokia phone in ths range offr symbian which i don't prefer

phones that do have front cam are small in size like 3.2 max.

i want to go for ace 2 or defy xt but i need 2 buy before 20 & there is no news of their avaliability

the only good option seems to be omnia w. Howver my freinds are advising against it due to its several limitation. Hell i m confused

should i go for omnia w or are there better options

techlover

In the zone
well I am NOT SURE that even Motorola Defy XT support video calling or not ..u mentioned the name and therefore i m providing the link

See its available on flipkart ..
Motorola Defy XT: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com but it says around 6-8 days for delivery

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
I am unsure about the Defy XT 3G video calling support as well, but the LG definitely supports 3G video calls.

OP
ayushman9

ayushman9

Journeyman
Defy xt is not yet avaliable in retail stores only online . i guess i have 2 wait as i could easily decrease 1 to 2k in retail stores

aroraanant

Explorer
None of the android phones have video calling facility, I hope you know that.

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
That's not true buddy. Samsung phones allow native 3G video calling and also the LG Optimus Sol I listed above.