Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
HAWX should be considered as arcade not simulator IMO ;-) and Op asked for games based on Flying Sim only and he must have seen hawx was mentioned on the first post - so he may need more pure sim flying games and that's why I skipped HAWX series.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ this is most appropriate I guess :

there's little benefit to having finished T1 for T2. The stories are only vaguely connected at the very beginning and there's no T1 spoilers in T2 so far. The T1 story was very small and narrow, T2 has a relatively broader scope, but it's still not very story driven.

Neither will finishing T1 help you play T2. While the controls are the same, T2 has a reworked class and skill system. The builds and techniques are different.

TL 1 is the cliff notes version of TL 2.

I say skip it and go to 2.

OK got it. I didn't carefully read his post. My bad. :)

np buddy .. this happens ;-)

sushilonair1

Right off the assembly line
I love playing first person shooting games and also strategic games.currently i played DARKNESS 2 ,its a good game with spectacular graphics and story line.while for strategic game my all time favorite will be EMPIRE EARTH 1 ,while other releases of it were quite disappointing.off course HALF LIFE 2.........

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Played Midtown Madness 2 multiplayer for first time with my brother, and it was amazing! He played a video game probably after 5 years...:D

His laptop is old, and midtown madness runs without lag seemed to be a miracle to me. Anyways, please suggest some racing & FPS games which can be run on an old computer.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
i think even 945 chipset based motherboard can. If it is G31/33/etc, then better.

I don't know what G31,33 or 945 is, but google search says its a chipset from year 2007. So do you mean it can run NFS Most Wanted, which is to be released on 30th October? Or was there any sarcasm which I didn't understand?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
He is referring to the older 2005 version, I guess.

He is referring to the older 2005 version, I guess.

Flash

Lost in speed
@Nipun & ^: Yes, its the Good Ol' Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005 video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :mrgreen:
Look at the GPU spec.

DirectX 9.0c compatible 32 MB video card with one of these chipsets Radeon 7500; Radeon Xpress 200; GeForce 2 MX; Intel 915; S3 GammaChrome S18 Pro

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
never played anything more than FIFA 10 ( still the best IMO ) - PES and Fifa starting from 11 is too complicated for me ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom