Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rock2702

Padawan
Going to get a new rig this weekend,already ordered the products.Moving from a core 2 duo 2.2ghz to an i5 3570k and from 9800 gtx to an asus gtx 670 direct cu ii.The thing is m left with 1500 cash and wanna order online some latest games to test out my upcoming hardware.Which games do u guys recommend?As flipkart doesn't deliver to my place my options r maybe nextworld and game4u.Any other online sites to order?

Flash

Lost in speed
please suggest me a game like trine 2

You mean in 2.5D perspective? If yes
Some more are:

Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Adventures of Tintin (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia_(video_game)

Flash

Lost in speed
Have a 512kbps unlimited bsnl bb connection.Can I Dload games from steam?Which r the indian sites to order games from?

With your 512kbps, you will need patience too.
Check Skud's *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/165520-pc-game-deals.html for more info on buying games.

Makx

Game on
arijitsinha pm'ing you the code,
I have a origin account and play some on-line ea games, didn't fill up for any invite or something...

details sans the code -

1 You will need an Origin account and the Origin client in order to download and participate in the Alpha Trial. If you don't already have an Origin account, simply go to *www.origin.com (register using the link on the top right).

2 Once you have an account, download the client here: *www.origin.com/uk/download.

3 Run the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install the client.

4 Launch the Origin client and Log In to your account.

5 Select Redeem Product Code from the Origin menu.

6 Enter the code XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX in the Product Code field and click Next.

7 Follow the instructions that appear to complete your code redemption.

8 You can now select the My Games tab within Origin to see the Alpha Trial. From here you can pre-download and install the Alpha Trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom